mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My Drawing!

greehn

Level 111
Man, Just make sure to say that it is a joke lmao, If I don't see that it is a joke in my perspective I can't really guess if it is a joke yes or no. So I have to choose between Serious or Sarcastic/Joke, this time it was Serious in this case since I didn't see it as a actual joke since it actually is.--- My apologies for not seeing it as a joke bro. And besides if you compare this

To the drawing I see some difference, but in your perspective you don't. We all have a different view of it though.
I guess we do have different views. my bad for not making the joke obvious. I shouldn't have said anything beforehand

Ricominci

Level 47
Ok so, as some of you might know I'm Autty and yeah, and some of you might know that my real name is Tomieka. Very weird name am I right??
However I've had this sketch of X for a while now so I thought I'd share it.

View attachment 6524

It's bad, people can have their honest opinions, but we all start from somewhere right? Yes I am slowly starting to progress skills in art, not the greatest one but yeah. I'm taking Art classes at least three times a week and it's fun. At the moment I'm experimenting with water colours and how to blend them out using a bootleg Mona Lisa template that my Art Teacher handed to me. I can take a picture once I've completed it but right now this thread it about the current sketch above. Ok right now I feel like clicking on that post thread button would be the biggest regret of my life but YOLO.

I guess stay tuned for more of my bad drawings?
Anyways, you all have a great day/night love everyone and yeah.
‘bad’

Okay let me tell you this, I call my art horrible, doesn’t everyone? It depends if you’re saying it’s bad for attention or not.
Honestly I can’t draw realistic so I don’t honestly like— comprehend? Okay I draw like cartoony anime so it looks nothing like that.
Me love.

I will be completely HONEST! One it is an amazing drawing, I would LOVE to have such a skill like that, you are truly talented Autty.
Yet with the amazement, in my view it does not look anything like "X", but honestly, so? It is still an amazing drawing and I feel like you should be proud of yourself.
woof

ImMaya

Level 12
Ok so, as some of you might know I'm Autty and yeah, and some of you might know that my real name is Tomieka. Very weird name am I right??
However I've had this sketch of X for a while now so I thought I'd share it.

View attachment 6524

It's bad, people can have their honest opinions, but we all start from somewhere right? Yes I am slowly starting to progress skills in art, not the greatest one but yeah. I'm taking Art classes at least three times a week and it's fun. At the moment I'm experimenting with water colours and how to blend them out using a bootleg Mona Lisa template that my Art Teacher handed to me. I can take a picture once I've completed it but right now this thread it about the current sketch above. Ok right now I feel like clicking on that post thread button would be the biggest regret of my life but YOLO.

I guess stay tuned for more of my bad drawings?
Anyways, you all have a great day/night love everyone and yeah.
first off,
that drawing is AMAZING
second,
im jealous

Users who are viewing this thread