mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

(My Fave News <3) Tokyo Ghoul: Season 3 release date?

sarahrose

Level 2

I know we all can't wait until the third season of Tokyo Ghoul, but our big question is when is it coming out!! Sources don't have exact dates, but we know it is coming out in 2017, and it is going to be big. Sources say that in the third season that there will be a new protagonist!! OOOOHHHH!, exciting!

Other sources have been say that this third Season will be following the life of Ken Kaneki.

This should be a good one folks, so stay tuned to "My Fave News <3" to find out more exciting news in the entertainment world!!

DJLord

Level 17
Question... What Is "Tokyo Ghoul"? Its not a thing I don't think, may I know... Is It Like A Youtube Channel Or Somethin

ToshiroKun

Level 2
MEEP!!! OMG <3 MY WISH CAME TRUE sorry for caps but I'm not going to spoil Season 3 since I've already read the manga and its Sooooooo Good and beware of the confusing stuff at first and later on theres gonna be something "red" coming huehuehuehue~

Btw Season is based on Tokyo Ghoul: re as I'm pretty sure since theres a preview of it.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
English Please? Like Some Of Those THINGS aren't Even Words
Wat = What = Is = obivously a dinosaur, Lokyo = mexico = Ghouhl = Ghoul, i = A failed grammar test, onyl = only wotch = Wait how dumb are you not to know what wotch would mean? atleast try to act smarter then my dumb sentence... Timehy tiem = Timmy time, wih=t = with and boabs roas = bob ross, I seriously thought people knew 5 year old slang :0;-; Anyway I am so sorry if you can't understand it, I will stop if you fine people of the internet want it 0:)0:)0:)>:)

DJLord

Level 17
Wat = What = Is = obivously a dinosaur, Lokyo = mexico = Ghouhl = Ghoul, i = A failed grammar test, onyl = only wotch = Wait how dumb are you not to know what wotch would mean? atleast try to act smarter then my dumb sentence... Timehy tiem = Timmy time, wih=t = with and boabs roas = bob ross, I seriously thought people knew 5 year old slang :0;-; Anyway I am so sorry if you can't understand it, I will stop if you fine people of the internet want it 0:)0:)0:)>:)
Uh.... Rude I'm Not Trying To Be Smart First Of All, All Of Those Words Are Like Not In The Dictionary Even So Sorry If I Don't UnderStand It

B3lle

Level 15
Uh.... Rude I'm Not Trying To Be Smart First Of All, All Of Those Words Are Like Not In The Dictionary Even So Sorry If I Don't UnderStand It
Capitalising all your words doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look like a 10 year old trying to act smart

amamyo

Level 62
You don't need to put capitals at the front of all Of The Words You Type. That isn't proper grammar.

Users who are viewing this thread