mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My hats gone??

IGN: Im_Omega
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: Horned Hat
EVIDENCE: You may ask any of my friends i am always wearing that hat, 24/7, 7 days a week.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I was playing hide and seek with my friends when I decieded to go into baby mode, it said I couldnt because i had my hat on so i took it off and went into baby mode. I then went into my inventory and I was curious about why it would ask me to take my hat off so I clicked on my head inventory slot and i got a bigger player head, i laughed and went on playing hide and seek. it wasnt till our last round of hide and seek that i realized my hat was gone, not on my body, and not in my inventory. i had taken a screenshot of my first hiding place aswell and when i checked it I didnt have my hat on either, so my only guess is when i changed to baby mode my hat got glitched and was somehow deleted.

another quick note. the hat goes for 80-120k and my friend felt bad i lost mine so she bought me another one, i really want to get mine back so i can give her the hat or i can sell the hat and give her money back. Because like this Hat ain't cheap.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Your item request has been accepted and solved!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

- I was able to retrieve the item thanks to the fact that you
had some leftover inventory back-ups. However, for future reference,
it is recommended to take screenshots of your inventory just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread