mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My Introduction!

_tiger_Lili

Level 1
Hello to everyone using the Schoolrp forums! This is my first time using the schoolrp forums sense I joined, and this introduction is a little late to being posted but I'm making it and will post it now!
Reason why this was a little late, sense this is my first time using the schoolrp forums I couldn't think of a way to start. Of course I would start by making an introduction, and telling you guys a little about myself but i didn't know what to tell. But now, I do!

I am Lili_Leopard, a minecraft gamer not like the one's on YouTube but still a minecraft gamer.
I really really love minecraft, and RP so that is a reason why I wanted to join this server.
I found other reasons why I wanted to join this server, and i'm glad I did end up joining! The School rp server, I think is really fun to play on you can explore, make online friends, and many other things.
I think this server is very unique, and not like any other I have played on.
And I am very exited to be using the forums!

A bit other news about me, I don't just play minecraft. I'm also big on playing Roblox!
I know most people may think and say minecraft is better then roblox, but I think both games are really really fun and great!

If any of you guys play Roblox, then here's my Username MCGirl1662.

Users who are viewing this thread