xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
It all started with a joke… Hahaha! Look I have 20 eggs, I have so many eggs! Oh boy… My future self had no idea what was coming...

It started in August 2020, a store by the name ((Store name)) had an advertisement saying There is no limit… I wanted to see if that was true. I went through my chest, getting rid of things I don’t need or sold things so I can get money. I noticed I had more eggs than the average person would have, I thought to myself “Ptff what if I buy eggs? That is stupid!” and well… I did! I brought about 90 eggs. I showed my friends, they said I needed “Help” and that “I waste my money on stupid shit” and I believed them but I thought it was funny.

Weeks went by, I didn’t think about my eggs… Another store opened, I don’t remember what store but my friend brought up how I have so many eggs… He told me “Am I the egg god?”. I looked up to the sky and thought for a moment, is this truly what God wants me to be? A normal person in this virtual sandbox game with DOZENS of eggs? I thought about that for a few minutes… I went to the store and bought their eggs, it wasn't a ton but that when I got my first 100 eggs. I said in OOC: “I have 100 eggs hahaha” and only one person replied… something along with “You need help”, I am not sure.

Overtime when a store opened, I would buy their eggs, mostly just what I could afford. I started stocking up and went to 100 to 200. I bought one of those houses, it was right in front of the bowling alley. As I built it I noticed I had this empty small room and I thought what should I put in it. An Egg Room… Yes… So I built an egg room! It had a chest on the wall along with an egg carpet. It was perfect

More weeks went by and I kept stocking on eggs, at this point some people who worked at stores knew me and when they saw me come in they usually knew what I wanted… Just imagine you go up into a line and when it's your turn, the cashier says “Hey Eva! We have about 300 eggs, can you afford that? The feeling is… is very shocking…

After I hit about 250 eggs that housing plugin issue happened… I thought it was over… I thought all my hard work would be gone but one man… one amazing human that goes by qxmur saved my life… He got an apartment, we quickly collected my eggs and stored them in the chest there. I swear if he didn’t do that I wouldn't be here right now writing this cursed story.

I stored the eggs at his place for a while until I got the money to buy my own, I once again had an egg room. Dan (qxmur) said to me “You will become the person who is known for having millions of eggs” and from that day I was dedicated to becoming that person.

I became a professor, I took all that money I collected and spent 90% of it on eggs. I kept stocking up and just saving enough for rent on the apartment I bought. My friends told me to stop, they said I was going crazy! I just ignored them, I kept collecting eggs.

I don’t know how many eggs I had at this point but this is when I met Ethan (Customable). We started talking and I showed him my eggs, he gave me some more and we became closer. We started talking every day, getting into calls and I kept updating him about my eggs.

I ended up reaching 1,000 Eggs... I said in OOC: “I hit 1000 eggs. I spent too much damn money…” And I got more replies with that… such as “What the fuck”. I was wondering how much I spent on eggs and we ended up realizing that if I got 2500 eggs I would have spent about 1mil on eggs. So I told Ethan “I am going to get 2500 eggs” and guess what... I fucking did.

After I got 2500 eggs I showed Mike, I was already talking to him at this point anyway. He told me to get 5,000 eggs because I won't… I laughed at him and told him I would do it… Almost a month later I got the 5k eggs.

This is also when I started talking to my real-life friends about the eggs. They thought I was talking about real life but I think when I said it was in Minecraft they looked a bit more concerned. I love talking about a roleplay with them… they don’t understand and think I'm crazy!

I also got accepted into EMS and back as a professor, so I was making tons of money and also spent all that money on eggs. Ethan said to me if I hit 10k eggs by February he will get me a custom golden egg, I said bet.

People continued to give me eggs, I continued to buy eggs and ended up having a store (I forgot what one) up the price on eggs and that didn’t stop me. I continued to buy eggs. Every Time I got more eggs I told OOC and my nickname ‘Egg’ started.

I continued and continued to buy eggs and did NOT stop. The closer I got to 10k it got harder and harder to buy eggs as I kept buying them all. One day I talked to a wonderful person called Oftens… I told them about my eggs, he already knew about it and probably wasn't surprised I asked this. I told him that he could get me a large stock of eggs, I can't remember how much it was but it did cost me around 300k.

After I bought that stock I was so close to 10k eggs… so close… It was really hard to get the rest as I said, no store had them because I bought them all. On February 2, 2021, I officially hit 10,000 eggs. I told Ethan… I told him to get ready to make the custom egg…

I am soon going to get that golden egg. I want to thank everyone who has helped me get to this goal. It all started as a joke then I did it. Soon you will see me carrying around the golden egg.

-Some info may be incorrect or out of order but come on I spent over 5+ months getting eggs, give me a fucking break

I am happy to say, I am the first person on SchoolRP To have over 10,000 Eggs at the same time. (If anyone somehow beat me I am coming for you)

View attachment 18229 View attachment 18230 View attachment 18231 View attachment 18232 View attachment 18233

Very impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread