mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My Opinion on Optimism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senpai

Level 0
I hate happy people. Life is a hellhole full of depressed, shitty people. Why the fuck are people optimistic? Did God manipulate mans' brain to be happy and not understand the subject of life? Did the diffidently real Illuminati organization probe people's brains in their sleep? Did the government brainwash every living human being, or remove their brain? Optimism is nearly fake, to me. Happiness is a stupid, stupid thing... All humans should burn in hell, with God watching their skin melt away, exposing their bones... Bloody bones... Eyes being gouged out by Satan himself... Optimism is just like the theory of love. Just a chemical reaction to make people multiply-In this case not murder each other. My suspicion on optimism is that God-This theory is because I am Mormon-created humans to thrive, not to have free reign of their minds. Optimism is fake, useless, empty, created for a good reason, yet stupid. Screw optimism!

Totalore

Level 138
Im optimistic because I already have my life sorted out. Besides I know im already going to hell so might as well enjoy it :p

Mister Zero

Level 19
I hate happy people. Life is a hellhole full of depressed, shitty people. Why the fuck are people optimistic? Did God manipulate mans' brain to be happy and not understand the subject of life? Did the diffidently real Illuminati organization probe people's brains in their sleep? Did the government brainwash every living human being, or remove their brain? Optimism is nearly fake, to me. Happiness is a stupid, stupid thing... All humans should burn in hell, with God watching their skin melt away, exposing their bones... Bloody bones... Eyes being gouged out by Satan himself... Optimism is just like the theory of love. Just a chemical reaction to make people multiply-In this case not murder each other. My suspicion on optimism is that God-This theory is because I am Mormon-created humans to thrive, not to have free reign of their minds. Optimism is fake, useless, empty, created for a good reason, yet stupid. Screw optimism!

A;
Why is this in General? This isn't about the server.
B;
Why do we care about your pessimistic driven insanity?
C;
You're telling humans to burn in hell, when you yourself are a human, the fuck?
D;

Also your logic is flawed, optimism isn't a thing, it's more of a concept, people being happy wasn't created, they just slapped a word on it and called it optimism.
Also your logic on god manipulating man's mind can also be proven, as I am no religous person, but I belive that our traditional sense of god created man and left them to do their business, not force them into a universe wide game of the Sims, there's so much wrong with this post, why did you do this, why must you edge all over my optimism.​

eto

Level 15
You're basically saying we're not allowed to have the human emotion of happiness, which is a bit pathetic in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread