mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My Police application thread BobRossRP

BobRoss

Level 1

out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): BobRossRP

Previous bans:

I had a single ban back in 2017 when I was younger for when cars were first added and I minge picked one up and I got a permanent ban which was changed to a 30-day ban by Im6 when I applied in like 2018.

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m mostly on 24/7 before I took maybe a 2-week break for personal mental reasons, but I’m mostly on so I’m able to Coprp a lot, unlike some cops who are only on at different times no shade though.

Which timezone are you in?

I’m in the USA eastern. (EST.)

Do you have Discord?

Yes, I'm active on the SRP discord mostly in the Screenshots section or 3d models.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes! I have a decent microphone (Shure sm7b) so there’s no problem with communication.

List your current and past applications:

Old police back in the start of 2019 Denied

Spanish Accepted

Polish Accepted

Russian Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:

I used to do a lot of gang RP and it’s just gotten too toxic for me and I wanted a change in play as I love the game and don’t wanna fully quit as I’m a dog on the server as I joined in around 2015. I've wanted to be a cop before but I didn't have a good understanding of writing or grammar. I think this would be a good experience for myself as well to be honest since I’m usually on this server 24/7.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I have a basic understanding of Japanese laws and basic conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

Commissioner

(Head)Lieutenant

Lieutenant

(Head) Investigator

Investigator

Investigator Trainee

Sergeant

Corporal

Patrol Officer

Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Police play an extremely important role in society important, in order for everyone to be safe and know the plans so no injuries occur, you get trained by upper ranks of police officers to learn what you need to do in certain situations, you need to protect citizens in danger and make sure they aren't doing anything illegal like killing, assault, drugs, etc.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

With things like Gangrp Murder, Assault, ext is a basic thing of Gangs so police are given a chance to be able to stop or change that. Even though it's almost impossible to stop it still plays an extremely important role in the Server.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I fully understand this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I fully understand this as it is a part of the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I fully understand this as it is a part of the role.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I fully understand this as it is a part of the role. And just a basic nature and rule of the game, I try to never be toxic icly even if someone tries to get the best of me.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Toshi stands at around 6’3 or so, that being he’s a bit tall when it comes to the other people of Japan, he’d have great posture as he’d stand naturally straight. He’d have light brown eye color and a slightly black hair but it would look more of a gray with pasty white skin. he’s fully Russian and had training in Russia as a Spetsnaz soldier as it was a basic requirement at the time so he has a good amount of Aim, Combat control.

What he's like on and off the job?

Toshi would be a relaxed and somewhat stern person 24/7 on or off the job being he hates stupid questions or people, on the job he’d act very serious in no matter what situation is in the middle of fighting an armed suspect or a simple fine or j-walk.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

The male would have simple respect for every one of his co-workers unless disrespected or personally threatened other than that he’d have respect and love for everyone.

For his future plans it would be simple since he would work as a Police officer until the age of 65 years old or older to retire and settle down in Canada or back in his hometown of Russia as he loved the cold, he would maybe open a small coffee shop which would seem unlike him due to how he acts and works. Other than that he would have no plans unless he had a family of his own and working as an officer he would rarely think of retirement due to being dedicated to his Job fully.

BACKSTORY

Toshi Yaki Ivanov was born on July 15th. Toshi would be from northern Russia he’d grown up with an alcoholic dad and a drug stricken mom. he'd be stern but no cold-hearted, and he'd have Full respect for everyone to expect people who were racist, or homophobic. As he hated to be at home in the abusive household he’d spend his time with friends or taking photos of the city with a camera he stole from the photography store down the street. At 20 he was enlisted in the military and after work in training camp after spending 3-5 years in the military he’d understand the works of how people act and how they respond and how to come about like a friendly person when asking for an interview. After his time as a Spetsnaz, he finished his work and started a new life he’d needed to find work he opened a film store he’d make stable money not a lot of money but it was stable, on a Monday afternoon right before closing a man walked in, tan trench coat, a black suit under, and black pants, and a ski mask, holding a Kalashnikov Model 1947… the most popular weapon in Russian during the soviet nation and it was aimed straight at his head now being a 25-year-old and not knowing what to do he met the demands all the money and the supply of ink as it went twice as much on the market. As the man was leaving he’d pull an MP-443 Grach Yarygin a pistol used in the soviet union in the 2003 branch of Russian Spetsnaz as it was easy to hide and had a rapid-fire. He shot the male 7 times in the back, head, leg, as the man fell dead... As his vein had been pierced. Now during this time murder was a large crime so he moved to Japan and not just anywhere in japan, karakura japan as he started a new life. And after a year or two into the life there he felt as if a cop duty would be best for him as he already had some training.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Toshi Y. Ivanov

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Toshi, Tosh, Ivan

Preferred Name
: Toshi

Religious Denomination: None.

Marital Status: None.

Nationality: Caucasian

Current Location: Japan (kakaura)

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Back in Russia being a Spetsnaz Officer around 3-5

Working Experience:
Russian military work for about 3-5 years

Back in Russia before the move, he owned a small Photography shop for around a year and a half.

And he worked in a small bar when he first moved to Japan for a year

Academic Degree:

Russian military degree in Basic Spetsnaz training and 3-year service

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): Russian military combat and field training

Minor(s): Mechanical Engineering

Native Languages:

Russian

Other Languages:

Spanish

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied
- After looking into your background on the server, with opinions from officers, we’ve came to the decision that you’re not fit for the police officer role. We thank you for applying.

- You may re-apply in 4 weeks time.

Users who are viewing this thread