MY RESIGNATION

• Thread starter Deleted member 5455
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

NukaRndz

Level 53

OBLIGATORY RESIGNATION POST

After almost a year and half of being on the SRP/RPH staff team, this is my resignation letter as I’m stepping down from my position. I’ve seen the staff team through plenty of growths, changes, through all sorts of problems and triumphs, too. From beginning to end, I’ve enjoyed assisting with the server in all capacities- as a mod, admin, senior admin, etc.
I feel as though I have nothing left to contribute nor do I feel the desire to give my full effort towards on the team, I have run dry. I’ve lost interest to continue on with the staff team, simply. Every day continues to be the repeated, tiring cycle, and it’s something I have simply grown out of. As days go on, I no longer find myself thinking “I’m glad to be a part of this!”- instead, “I want to get this over with,” or “please leave me alone, good god.” I’ve always known that at some point I’d have to step down for my own sake; (my time, and perhaps my own happiness nowadays). I do not see a point in putting only half my effort into anything that requires full effort and dedication. I am no longer devoted to the team, nor do I feel the need to be.

Majority of what I have done has been towards the goal of improving and assisting with the server in total, as I do want the best for the server and for its community. Currently, I question the direction the server’s been going, however, I trust that the team can set it right and hopefully figure it all out. Without a doubt, it’s been wonderful to work alongside all of the staff members on the RPH team. Through and through, I know everyone is passionate about their work and most of the team is extremely talented in what they do.

I am proud with all that I've done to help with the server, whether it be building, skins, moderation (of course), and the factions and responsibilities that I've lead and held onto, including the teacher faction, the monastery, and being the Build-Team Coordinator for SRP for a few solid months. I believe that majority of my time on the team was well-spent and definitely worth every moment.

One of the reasons I initially applied for staff was so that my other friend would feel more confident in posting theirs and going through with their initiative. In the end, she got denied and I was accepted from the group of applicants, amongst others. I do miss some members of the older team, however, I have faith that the team will carry on and will be able to manage and moderate the server just fine.
It may seem strange to some, however, I believe that being a staff member, whether it be on Minecraft, Discord, in your community, (anything small or perhaps underestimated to some), can really help you grow in many ways. Being a staff member meant a lot to me, and that experience for at least a year and a half definitely changed me for the better. I know I am who I am today thanks to the vehicle that was being a staff member, the ability to help out others in big and small capacities. I was able to meet so many people and gain a new perspective on very simple things.

I do want to thank Samra and Duckings for my time on the team, I do believe I’ve grown in a number ways, some may be bad and some good. Overall, I know I am more assertive and much more confident as a person, vastly different than when I first began as a trial moderator.
I do not plan on quitting the RPH community, I am simply stepping down from my position as a staff member. Thank you all for everything!

I hold alot of respect for you having been here so long <3 Although maybe you do feel that way, thank you for contributing the time you did, and thank you for letting me spam you about GMC so often. I still hope to see you around and still hope to have some fun occasionally talking to you.

Rebel

Level 53

OBLIGATORY RESIGNATION POST

After almost a year and half of being on the SRP/RPH staff team, this is my resignation letter as I’m stepping down from my position. I’ve seen the staff team through plenty of growths, changes, through all sorts of problems and triumphs, too. From beginning to end, I’ve enjoyed assisting with the server in all capacities- as a mod, admin, senior admin, etc.
I feel as though I have nothing left to contribute nor do I feel the desire to give my full effort towards on the team, I have run dry. I’ve lost interest to continue on with the staff team, simply. Every day continues to be the repeated, tiring cycle, and it’s something I have simply grown out of. As days go on, I no longer find myself thinking “I’m glad to be a part of this!”- instead, “I want to get this over with,” or “please leave me alone, good god.” I’ve always known that at some point I’d have to step down for my own sake; (my time, and perhaps my own happiness nowadays). I do not see a point in putting only half my effort into anything that requires full effort and dedication. I am no longer devoted to the team, nor do I feel the need to be.

Majority of what I have done has been towards the goal of improving and assisting with the server in total, as I do want the best for the server and for its community. Currently, I question the direction the server’s been going, however, I trust that the team can set it right and hopefully figure it all out. Without a doubt, it’s been wonderful to work alongside all of the staff members on the RPH team. Through and through, I know everyone is passionate about their work and most of the team is extremely talented in what they do.

I am proud with all that I've done to help with the server, whether it be building, skins, moderation (of course), and the factions and responsibilities that I've lead and held onto, including the teacher faction, the monastery, and being the Build-Team Coordinator for SRP for a few solid months. I believe that majority of my time on the team was well-spent and definitely worth every moment.

One of the reasons I initially applied for staff was so that my other friend would feel more confident in posting theirs and going through with their initiative. In the end, she got denied and I was accepted from the group of applicants, amongst others. I do miss some members of the older team, however, I have faith that the team will carry on and will be able to manage and moderate the server just fine.
It may seem strange to some, however, I believe that being a staff member, whether it be on Minecraft, Discord, in your community, (anything small or perhaps underestimated to some), can really help you grow in many ways. Being a staff member meant a lot to me, and that experience for at least a year and a half definitely changed me for the better. I know I am who I am today thanks to the vehicle that was being a staff member, the ability to help out others in big and small capacities. I was able to meet so many people and gain a new perspective on very simple things.

I do want to thank Samra and Duckings for my time on the team, I do believe I’ve grown in a number ways, some may be bad and some good. Overall, I know I am more assertive and much more confident as a person, vastly different than when I first began as a trial moderator.
I do not plan on quitting the RPH community, I am simply stepping down from my position as a staff member. Thank you all for everything!

We will miss you on the SRP staff team, you were a good admin to us all! I hope you enjoy your break!

Ricominci

Level 47
SOB I was gone for 4 days!!!!!!!!
Thank you guys for your dedication to the server itself though I'm sure it won't stop just because you both resigned. :)

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
maybe one day in the future youll look back on this thread and go "huh"

thanks for all your time spent on the server, everything else i said in the cdg - cloud

Rimmybaud

Level 13
Damn, I'll miss you both as senior admins. I'm sorry you feel too exhausted from the position Melck, and 23r3 thank you so much for saving my dumbass from two bans, I really appreciate it and I'll try stay out of drama and bad situations in the future. Hope you two do well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread