mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My Shop Application. Shop 7.

IGN:
Lexella.

Previous applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-application.14089/ : French Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/english-teacher-application.13321/ : English Teacher Application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/re-applied-english-teacher-application.13794/: Re-applied Teacher English application. [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/office-secretary-application.13398/ : Office Secretary application [DENIED]

Shop wanted: Shop 7.
upload_2018-9-2_15-53-10.png

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own a shop because, being a Fast Food Owner requires many capabilities such as Responsibility, active, helpful and I think I have all of them capabilities. I also want to own a Fast Food restaurant to earn money more since, Nom's Café Owner has no quit her job on the announcements in the chat and, I have not seen any cafes or fast foods open for quite a while so, I would like to keep the fast food business up and running so customers of any kind can enjoy their delicious food given to chefs if I get the job. I would also like to be a owner of a shop because, I see lots of people having no jobs because, most of the jobs are full so, I'd like to give them a chance to apply for my Fast Food restaurant to get paid and have a great experience if I get the job.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to change the colour a bit since, it was called Suoobway but, I would like to call it Star Fusion to give a little creativity to the name. The colours I would like to do with the shop would be Pink, Brown and cyan blue since, all of them match and would have a colour variety for everyone. I also plan to do with the shop family dinners since, there has been a lot of big families so, I would like them to have a nice, welcoming dinner. I plan doing a morning, lunch and night menu so, it can be organized neatly and perfectly. I also plan to have work uniforms for boys and girls, they haven't been customised yet but, I plan doing if I get accepted as a Shop Owner. The colours of the uniform will be black and pink for the girls and black and blue for the boys. I may change the colouring but, the pink on the girls will just be for the bow and the blue for the boys will just be on the tie. I plan to open the shop whenever I am a available to be there so, I can monitor the staff and customers that will be in my shop but, it will mostly open on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday if possible to do. I will also, be changing the seating areas because, its size per table and some 2 seated tables so, I may have like 4 seats and 2 seats but, I will keep some of the 6 seated tables. I'd also like to plan that the workers whatever money they get will be put into the logs on discord if I get the job and they will have to pay 50% to me, Managers 25%.

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will be unique because, my work uniforms will be pink and black for the girls and blue and black for the boys. I do not see any colours on any work uniforms to the restaurants I have been to. We will be hosting special events of any kind if possible like Weddings, fun games and family dinners. My shop will have outside areas that are welcome to anyone who comes and eats our food. We will have promotions for workers who work their absolute best to come on and help with the fast food shop. We will fire workers if they are not active for 4 openings ,unless they have a serious reason to be offline for 4 openings, and as I said in the other text, I will be having 3 types of menus ,which I haven't seen from other restaurants that I have been to, a morning, lunch and dinner menu so, everyone knows what is being served at the time zone then. What will make my shop unique is how I run my shop because, everyone is different in each way and I am kind of a organizer so, I won't let anything be in-organized and I will get things done as soon as possible. I have completed the morning menu but, I will not be doing to the lunch and dinner menu until, I get accepted or denied as a Shop Owner but, here is the morning menu:

upload_2018-9-2_15-48-0.png upload_2018-9-2_15-47-11.png upload_2018-9-2_15-48-40.png

How many employees are you planning to have?:
2 Cashiers.
4 Waiters/Waitresses.
2 Managers.
2 Chefs.
1 Event manager.
11 Maximum.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-2_15-46-35.png
    upload_2018-9-2_15-46-35.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2018-9-2_15-47-54.png