mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My (Temporary) Resignation From Roleplay Hub

boirei

Level 10
Hello all.
I've decided to make a resignation letter here on the forums so I don't need to scroll through DMs and tell every single individual person that I am leaving for a while, so I'm posting it here.

I'm going to leave Roleplay Hub for an extended period of time for several reasons, most of which revolving around personal issues and COVID-19. I'd say I'm leaving for months unless it's been confirmed that the virus is going to face eradication, or there is an existing cure. I will still be active on the forums, and I might log on for events, etc, but I'm not going to be as active as I was. It's no secret anymore that I'm 12 years old (you'd already know that if you read my teacher application), and you can imagine what this is like going through. There is a lot of fake news regarding COVID-19 and I honestly don't know what to believe anymore, as I am awfully hesitant and reluctant to go outside unless I either need to for schoolwork, or if I need to get some exercise in. I'm not going to summarize it in all one paragraph, so let me organize it.

Other Communities
One of my reasons for leaving the server for a while is that I want to interact with other gaming communities, which I'm certain a lot of you can understand. I'm going to move on to different games, such as L4D2, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, and so on. I've kind of had to abandon these communities as to how difficult it is juggling several communities at once, as it's happened before and I don't want it to happen again.
There isn't too much to be said about this, other than I'm part of other communities than Roleplay Hub, and I wish to spend time with them. Flowers die out when you don't water them.

COVID-19
This is one of the biggest reasons why I'm leaving. Dealing with this at a young age has me distressed since I have little to no power in this situation, other than staying home and getting exercise. I honestly dislike the way Trump is trying to handle this, and I've seen a lack of motivation in myself, not wanting to do schoolwork, etc.
The virus overall is scary, and I honestly don't want to roleplay in a world where the virus exists and people talk about it daily and joke about it, whereas I am uncomfortable. I want to just distract myself and pretend as if the coronavirus doesn't exist.

I want to keep this short and simple because I don't want to take too long to type it. Yes, I might log on for events, or other activities on RPH, but this here is saying that my activity is going to drastically decrease, whereas I'll almost never log on. I hope you understand that I have other things that are smaller and don't need an entire section, like schoolwork, and family. I hope you all stay safe during these times.

Thank you, and I hope to return to RPH soon.

EDIT
After hearing rumors about real evidence being declared forged and vice versa, I honestly don't know what to believe anymore in terms of evidence, which is discouraging my ambition of being part of the staff team on the server, which is something I'm trying to do with applying for respected roles.

Last edited:

Rimmybaud

Level 13
Sad to see you go, even if it's temporary. If you ever need to vent or just talk you can always message me. I know I have my own problems but I'll still listen to you mate :)

Xangaji

Level 78

RoseRP

Level 46
The virus overall is scary, and I honestly don't want to roleplay in a world where the virus exists and people talk about it daily and joke about it, whereas I am uncomfortable. I want to just distract myself and pretend as if the coronavirus doesn't exist.

I respect you leaving - god knows I've done it plenty of times and then come back a few months later.

However, it has been stated that COVID-19 I believe is NOT apart of SRP, and WON'T be, especially stated by EMS in OOC before. (They get mad at people I believe who roleplay it, and say they roleplay it. As the News stated that Covid is NOT within Karakura. As to avoid replicating a event that has taken literal Lives oocly.)
I can understand the part of people joking about it and taking offense, but it is not a actual thing on the server. I'm honestly sad to see you go ,because you seemed like such a sweet person, but you gotta take care of yourself, and do what you gotta do. Better your health, and stay safe. Make sure to stay hydrated.

Much love to you Boirei, I hope we do get a chance to interact in the future, and if you ever need anything, my DM's are always open - and I don't believe they're hard to find, but just in case. RoseRP#5952
Love you!

Xangaji

Level 78

I respect you leaving - god knows I've done it plenty of times and then come back a few months later.

However, it has been stated that COVID-19 I believe is NOT apart of SRP, and WON'T be, especially stated by EMS in OOC before. (They get mad at people I believe who roleplay it, and say they roleplay it. As the News stated that Covid is NOT within Karakura. As to avoid replicating a event that has taken literal Lives oocly.)
I can understand the part of people joking about it and taking offense, but it is not a actual thing on the server. I'm honestly sad to see you go ,because you seemed like such a sweet person, but you gotta take care of yourself, and do what you gotta do. Better your health, and stay safe. Make sure to stay hydrated.

Much love to you Boirei, I hope we do get a chance to interact in the future, and if you ever need anything, my DM's are always open - and I don't believe they're hard to find, but just in case. RoseRP#5952
Love you!
Yeah it'd be really offensive if they did. If they made coronavirus IN srp then I'd really want to chargeback all of my items bought here.

boirei

Level 10
At this point in time I'm going to make an official departure for the time being, whereas I won't contact the server in any means possible.
I see myself trying too hard and making too many mistakes with interacting the community.

If you need to talk to me, feel free to send something into my DMs. I won't be on the server's discords, forums, or Minecraft server until, as I said in my post, this whole pandemic blows over.

Thank you.

bpnny

Level 20
Thank you for being apart of our community!

I have been playing SRP for around 3 years now, and I really do feel you- last December I quit RPH due to personal issues that I needed to fix within myself to make me feel better about myself. I was off all social media, discord and games for 5 months. I had to cleanse. I really do feel you, sometimes it is just right to take a break from everything happening and we all know that SRP can be stressful in some roleplay situations and we know because everything happening in this world is chaos we do understand why you’re leaving us.

You will be missed,
Benny ❤️

PatatoPotato

Level 4
Aw man I’m so sorry to hear you’re getting stressed about this. Let’s hope this pandemic ends soon so everyone can feel a bit better. Enjoy your break though!

Users who are viewing this thread