Tachitsu

Preferred Name:
Tris
Anguard

Aliases:
'WarWick'
'King Yummi'
'Raijin'

"All of them bring up a path i used to follow in my past, one being more recent than the other. Or maybe even the current one."

Height:

7'3

Weight:
205 Lbs

Build:
Tris has a slender frame, with lean muscles that are toned from regular exercise. He has a narrow waist and slim hips, giving him a more androgynous appearance. Despite his slim build, he is agile and flexible, allowing him to move quickly and with ease. His body proportions are balanced, with his limbs in proportion to his torso, and his height is average for his age. Overall, Tris has a slim, athletic build that reflects his active lifestyle.

Skin Color:
Tris has a fair and pale complexion. His skin is smooth and clear, with a slightly pinkish undertone. He takes good care of his skin, keeping it well-moisturized and protected from the sun. Despite his rebellious fashion style, Tris is always conscious of his appearance and maintains a clean and well look. His white skin serves as a canvas for his tattoos

Eye Color:
Tris has bright emerald green eyes, which appear almost translucent in the right light. The intensity of his eye color often catches people off guard, and it's hard to look away once you've made eye contact with him. In certain lighting, his eyes may even seem to glow, giving him an otherworldly appearance. Despite his social anxiety, his eyes convey a warmth and openness that draws people to him.

Hair Style:

Tris's diamond-shaped hair is styled in a unique and edgy way, with his red hair cut into sharp angles and points that give the appearance of a diamond when viewed from above. His hair is neatly trimmed and styled with precision, adding to his overall polished appearance. It's a hairstyle that stands out and shows his individuality, complementing his confident and charismatic personality. Tris takes pride in his appearance and often spends time grooming and styling his hair to ensure it looks perfect.

Hair Color:
The crimson color of Tris's hair is a unique shade that is difficult to describe. It's a blend of soft pastel pink and rich purple hues that creates a stunning iridescent effect when the light hits it just right. The color is a result of Tris's love for experimentation with hair dyes and his desire to stand out from the crowd. He takes great pride in his hair and takes care to maintain its health and shine.

"ITS RED, NOT BLACK! Or was it crimson-"

Fashion:
Tris often pairs his black leather jacket and ripped jeans with combat boots and fingerless gloves. He may also accessorize with silver chains and studs on his jacket

Abnormalities:
N/A

Date of Birth:
20th of February

Place of Birth:
Greece Athens

Nationality:
Greek

Race:
Human

Sexual Orientation:

Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
Shintoinism.

Political Beliefs:
As an individual, Tris does not hold any particular political beliefs or affiliations. He prefers to remain neutral when it comes to politics and doesn't involve himself in any political debates or discussions. Instead, he focuses on his own goals and pursuits, prioritizing personal growth and development over political matters.

General Appearance

Tris is ussualy found with his signature pair of glasses, in hide clothing that dosent restrict his mobility.

Appearance:
2023-01-14_18.40.35 (2).png

Personality:

Tris appears to be someone with a warm and approachable personality. His friendly and sweet nature makes him well-liked by most of his friends. He is likely someone who is easy to talk to and enjoys spending time with others.

One of Tris's most notable traits is his kindness. He likely goes out of his way to help his friends when they need it, and is always willing to lend an ear when someone needs to talk. His caring nature is probably one of the things that his friends appreciate most about him.

Tris is also likely to be a good listener. He understands the importance of actively listening to others and is always eager to hear what his friends have to say. He may offer words of encouragement or advice when his friends need it, and is likely to be a calming and reassuring presence in their lives.

In addition to his kind and caring nature, Tris is probably someone who is non-judgmental and respectful of others. He values diversity and understands that everyone has their own unique experiences and perspectives. His open-mindedness and acceptance of others likely make him someone that people feel comfortable being around.

Overall, Tris's friendly and sweet personality makes him a joy to be around. His kindness, empathy, and respect for others are qualities that make him a great friend and a positive influence in the lives of those around him, depending on situation of course

"For a hug ill help you with anything!"

Diseases/Illness:
N/A

Character Voice:

Tris's voice is an important part of his overall personality, and it can tell us a lot about how he interacts with others. His soft-spoken tone is likely something that draws people in and makes them feel comfortable around him. He probably has a gentle way of speaking that is calming and reassuring to others.

When Tris is angry, his voice may become a bit harsh on the ear. This can be jarring for those who are used to his softer tone, and may indicate that he is truly upset or frustrated. However, even in these moments, it is likely that Tris retains a sense of control and composure in his speech. He may raise his voice or speak more forcefully, but he probably does not resort to yelling or aggressive language.

Tris's voice may also reflect other aspects of his personality. For example, his tone may be more animated and expressive when he is excited or passionate about something. Alternatively, he may adopt a more serious and focused tone when discussing important or sensitive topics.

Overall, Tris's voice is likely an important part of his overall communication style. His soft-spoken nature and occasional moments of harshness can both reveal different aspects of his personality, and can help us better understand how he interacts with the world around him.

"If im speaking Greek, im either too nice or calling ya' a man-hoe!"

Affiliation:
Karakura High School Student
Saiky Keeper

Equipment:
The Tinted Glasses are an essential piece of equipment for Tris, as they provide him with protection from the sun's glare and other bright lights. They have a dark tint, which helps to reduce glare and improve visibility in bright conditions. Additionally, they are made from a durable and lightweight material that ensures they can withstand wear and tear.

"I still miss you Riyoko..."

The Ballistic Face Mask is another vital piece of Tris's equipment, as it provides him with protection from projectiles and other debris during combat. It is made of Kevlar, which is a strong and durable material that can withstand high-velocity impacts. The mask is designed to cover Tris's entire face, including his nose and mouth, ensuring that he is fully protected during combat. It also has adjustable straps that allow Tris to customize the fit for maximum comfort and protection.

"You have protected me when needed, thank you for that."

The "Midnight Kitsune" gas mask is a rather stylish piece of protective gear, rarely used in combat with the hope to keep his conection with the Sanda one.

"I may be 18, but inside im still young and a child that wants to have fun!"

The Diablo horns are a pair of intricately crafted, black, and red-colored horns that attach to the sides of Tris's head. They are made of a durable yet lightweight material that allows Tris to move freely while wearing them.

"ROAR ROAR! RUN BITCH!"

The Sanda Kitsune mask is a fox mask made of high-quality leather and features intricate details and stitching. The mask is designed to resemble the face of a fox. The mask is both functional and stylish, providing Tris with a sense of anonymity and protection while also adding to his overall appearance.

"You shouldn't have crossed him. Maybe I have sinned ending you, Tearliner. But at least we made Karakura safer.."

"It wasnt about making Karakura safe, it was about me and my greed."

"Bro, I just wanted an eye."

"We fucking did it! We fucking killed him, but its a lot fucking easier than expected-"

The Serpent hair clip is a small, silver hair accessory that Tris wears to keep his long hair out of his face during combat. The clip is designed in the shape of a coiled serpent, with intricate details that make it look almost lifelike. Despite its delicate appearance, the clip is surprisingly durable and has withstood even the most intense battles Tris has faced.

"A gift from someone i loved. Maybe we have split up. But ill be there if you need me."

Clothes:
2023-01-15_15.25.07.png2023-01-15_15.23.10.png

Hobbies:

N/A

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
[Diagnosed]

Tris struggles with social anxiety, which can make it difficult for him to form new relationships and interact with others in social settings. He often feels overwhelmed and uncomfortable in crowded or unfamiliar environments.

In addition, Tris has a history of anger issues, which stem from the trauma he experienced as a child. While he has made progress in managing his emotions, there are still times when he can become overwhelmed with rage and lash out in destructive ways.

"Don't hurt me or those close to me, unless you choose a path of pain.."

[Undiagnosed]
N/A

Skills:

Fighting: Tris was highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, possessing incredible speed and agility, allowing him to land fast, powerful strikes that could take down opponents quickly. His fighting style was fluid and adaptable, allowing him to adjust his approach based on his opponent's strengths and weaknesses.

Strategic thinking: Tris possessed an exceptional ability to think on his feet and quickly develop effective plans in high-pressure situations. His mind worked like a well-oiled machine, allowing him to assess a situation quickly and determine the best course of action. Whether he was facing a dangerous opponent or navigating a complex problem, Tris could always be relied upon to come up with a smart, effective solution.

Querks:
Trustworthy: He is reliable and dependable, and others can trust him to keep their word

Good listener: He is genuinely listening and paying attention to what others have to say.

Backstory:
Tris's backstory is a tragic tale of loss and hardship that has undoubtedly shaped him into the person he is today. Born in the vibrant city of Athens, Greece, Tris and his family didn't stay there for long. When he was just 9 months old, his parents made the fateful decision to move to Romania. Little did they know, this move would ultimately lead to their untimely deaths.

For the first 14 years of his life, Tris lived in Romania with his loving parents and younger brother, Mark. Despite being in a new country, Tris's life was relatively stable and happy. He and Mark were close, spending much of their time together.

However, tragedy struck when their parents forced Mark to befriend a troubled and dangerous boy in the neighborhood. Despite warnings about the boy's disturbing behavior, their parents believed that their kindness and friendship could help him turn his life around.

This decision proved fatal, as the boy ended up setting fire to Tris's family home, killing both of his parents. The horrific event caused Tris to spiral into a fit of rage, attacking the boy in a desperate attempt to seek revenge. As a result, he and Mark were taken away and brought to live with their grandparents in Karakura.

But even there, tragedy continued to follow Tris. His grandparents eventually passed away, leaving him and his brother to fend for themselves. Through all of these hardships, however, Tris remained a kind and gentle soul, always striving to help others despite the pain and trauma he had endured. His experiences have undoubtedly shaped him into the person he is today, and his strength and resilience are a testament to his unyielding spirit.

After the devastating loss of his parents, Tris struggled to come to terms with the trauma he had endured. His anger and pain consumed him, leading him down a dark path. He became increasingly withdrawn, turning to violence as a means of coping with his grief.

Tris found solace in fighting, throwing himself into martial arts and other forms of combat. He became obsessed with the idea of vengeance, fixating on the boy who had destroyed his family. His every waking thought was consumed with thoughts of retribution, and he trained tirelessly, determined to exact his revenge.

Eventually, Tris's obsession turned him into a killer. He began to seek out those who had wronged him and his family, taking justice into his own hands. His actions were brutal and calculated, and he showed no mercy to those who crossed him.

Despite his descent into darkness, Tris still clung to a sense of morality. He refused to harm innocent people, only targeting those he deemed deserving of punishment. He saw himself as a vigilante, a warrior for justice in a world that had done him wrong.

Tris's reputation as a killer spread throughout the criminal underworld, and some began to fear him. He became known as a force to be reckoned with, a man who could not be stopped so easily in his path. And yet, despite his fearsome reputation, Tris remained living his criminal life and normal life differently, just as if they were truly different people.

Tris knew that his journey in Karakura was far from over. Despite finding his true father and learning about his past, he felt that there was still much to discover and explore in this mysterious town. He had grown to love the place and the people who had welcomed him with open arms. But in the end, who know what awaits him next?

"The past made me what I am today, I don't regret the pain I felt."

"Karakura is a blessing to some, while a hell hole for others. For me its both."

Family/Friends:

[Alive][20][Chiyo D. Drakos]
[
Closest sibling,adoptive]
"
Chips up, Chips down! ILL CUT YOUR FUCKING TONGUE OFF!"

[Dead][18][Arisu S. Miyoko]
[
Closest person, Girlfriend]
"
Vampy Boi!"

[Alive][18][Kane Ketsueki Drakos]
[
Away a lot. On business trips.]
[Uncle]
"
Let’s see you keep that attitude after I punch your teeth in."

[Alive][Zen D. Ketsueki]
[Father]
"
If you wanna die like an idiot go do it somewhere I can't see
"

[Alive][27][Odette E. Laresca]
[
Mother Figure
]
"But since you don't give a damn about life anymore.. You kill him I kill you. How about that, hun? Sounds like your cup of tea doesn't it?"

[Alive][26][Masuyo Tachitsu]
[Close friend? Cousin.]
"From day one i knew you were capable of becoming part of my crew. Without you, I wouldnt be able to not only take my revenge & send my message to the black market that I am out there."

[Alive][18][Kōji Tattachi-Hayashi]
[
Friend]
"What do you want me to say??"

[Alive][18][Pablo D. Hayashi]
[
Cousin]
"
Stupid fucking pink cant even lift the dead body.
"

[Both?][?][Mi-Cha Jaibatsume]
[?
]
"
Not worth in my opinion if its to face Kitsa. They can be- Oh for the love of the Kami..."

[Both?][?][Tamashi Tankyu 'Kitsa']
[?]
"Question later, I have something else to do."

"Of course, from random spirit i was searching shit about, to some Kami Of Death, now that's new. ."

[
Alive][32][Yūrei Gushiken O'Sullivan]
[Father-Figure]
"Are my eyes deceiving me? Tris is that you?"

[Alive][17][Kono Joia]
[Love interest?]
"Hello there, would you like to be my friend?"

[If you are a friend of Tris dm me your rpname with a line!]​

Attachments

• 2023-01-14_18.34.13.png
    2023-01-14_18.34.13.png
    907.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2023-01-14_18.34.13.png
    2023-01-14_18.34.13.png
    907.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Untitled15_20230122234342 gud.png
    Untitled15_20230122234342 gud.png
    397.6 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

TrisTheWarrior

Level 14
"You shouldn't have crossed him. Maybe I have sinned ending you, Tearliner. But at least we made Karakura safer.."

"It wasnt about making Karakura safe, it was about me and my greed."
For those that dont understand, Tris is green, Masuyo is red, Pablo is gray.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread