☫☯Nathen Tris Ketsueki Tachitsu☯☫

1683303587581.png

Basic Information

First Name:
Nathen Tris
"Name. . Its a bit too much, just call me one or the other. ."

Surname:
Tachitsu

"Woo! Uh. . Will this be much different Masuyo. .? Please tell me it wont be the same. ."

Ketsueki

"No, don't you ever fucking call me that again. Im not connected to that bullshit anymore. . I left for my own reasons, you don't hide from actual family. . Right?"

Preferred Name:
Tris / Nathen

"Ehh, either work! All though im more used to adults using Nathen. . Yurei is a good example."

Aliases:
Vulpine

"As swift as a fox!~ Careful! I might just slide away!"

Raijin
"The danger after the rain. . Comes swiftly, destroys, and by the time you check it out, you cant even tell how a few gentle drops of water have caused such damage. ."

Height:
7'3

"I can't fit trough the damned door. . This just makes me resemble him more. . I have to live with it."

Weight:
???

"No idea."

Build:
Slim Fit!

"Ehh, id say im rather fit! Im more based on being swift anyway."

Skin Color:
Pale

"I am rather pale. . Sets me apart from him, so i quite like it!"

Eye Color:
Dark/Light Green

"I know their rather different in color. . Not my fault. ."

Hair Style:
His hair is rather long, covering most of his forehead and his ears!

"Hairr! I love it. . I really love it!"

Hair Color:
Magenta

"Magentaaa! Not pink you dumbasses!"

Fashion:
Kimonos! Mostly that all he wears!

"Ehh. . I have six Kimonos. ."

Abnormalities:
His eyes are different shades of green!

"Abnormal i know! Buttt, dosent do much damage to anything, so its good!"

Date of Birth:
20th Of February

Place of Birth:
Athens, Greece

Nationality:
Greek

Religious Beliefs:
Shintoinism

"Ah. . The kitsune mask opened a way in for me, i love it around here, the shrine is like another home if id have to say so. . Im sorry Tearliner."

General Appearance

Appearance:

A rather tall individual, hes mostly seen in one of two Kimonos, the third only wearing at home.

Personality:
Hes been trough a lot, he developed a rather shy personality, wearing a mask at mostly all times, avoiding even the smallest conversations with his face shown, unless trusting the person.

Diseases/Illness/Traits:
Social Anxiety

"Ehh. . I dislike groups of people. . I tend to just avoid them or just sit silently in a corner. ."

Trust Issues

Tris has problems trusting anyone easily, this were caused by issues in his family from a young age, mostly by his father.
"Keep him away from me. . I dont wish to see him.''

Sensibility
Tris can be sensible with certain topics, mainly concerning his parents. He hates them with a cherry on top, and such can cause him to go on a crying outburst easily.

Character Voice:
[Voice Claim-1]
[Voice Claim-2]

Equipment:

Metallic Fan 'Azure'

"Ooh! My fan? Its eh. . For protection to say the least, ive done enough to need it."

'Midnight Kitsune' Gas Mask
"I have it from my sister. . a gift. I love it!"

Armband 'Ketsueki'
"Ill burn it. . Just, I hate it. . I hate it."

Sanda Kitsune Mask
''Its close to me, went trough a lot to get it. . Worth it? Maybe, at least i can be proud of it.''

'Tachitsu' Beret and Pin
"They welcomed me! No reason i wouldn't love to hold them close to me."

Relationships!

Leaf
1722680896835.png
[Female]

[Pet Fox]
Leaf is a cross Fox, adopted by him a slight bit ago together with Yuumi. Shes a rather shy individual, often avoiding interactions with newer people and sticking close to the other foxes or Tris! She has a rather peculiar personality, keeping a close bond with the other foxes.

Yuumi
1722680962528.png
[Female]

[Pet Fox]
Yuumi is a cute Silver fox, all though she is quite small. She is the rather laid back type, accepting pets from everyone, Yuumi loves to simply lay down and listen to others, always sitting by groups of people with a small peculiar clinginess.

Gnar
1722681050959.png
[Male]
[Pet Fox]
Gnar is a rather large Red fox, most of the time being quite a Menance to everyone new. Hes a fluff ball of silliness, residing close to all of the other foxes and always looking to play with them or eat their food at every given opportunity!

Raijin
1722681119397.png
[Male]
[Pet Fox]
Raijin is also a rather large White fox, resembling a personality quite close to Tris. He stands back when required, but around those he knows and gotten comfortable with hes a fluff ball of sillines, similar to Gnar! One big difference being their size. Raijin being slightly bigger.

[Alive] Jun-Ri Maso Ketsueki [18]
"Right right, i also have a joke! Its about you and 40 million."
- Twin Sibling -
"Out of jail, and already causing issues. One of the only Ketsuekis i actually missed."

[Alive] Zen D. Ketuseki
- Father -

"Why the fuck would i still want you around. . Im glad your gone, no father would do what you have done."

[Dead] Ophelia Ketsueki
-
Mother -

"You just stood there. . Watching every time and yet not doing one thing against it, even if your words were those that placed us in trouble. I hate you."

[Alive] Ito Tachitsu [??]
- Adoptive Father -

"Ehh, this is awkward. .Blame Masuyo."

[Alive] Masuyo Tachitsu[26]
"This is Anguard Tachitsu I recently got him his papers and him in our family to save him from his abusive and horrible family, please treat him like your own."
- Friend, Cousin -

"Thank you, you moron. . We still have a long road ahead."

[Gone] Mi-Cha Jaibatsume [??]
"Not worth in my opinion if its to face Kitsa. They can be- Oh for the love of the Kami..."
- Friend? -

[Spirit] Tamashi Tankyu 'Kitsa
[??]

"Question later, I have something else to do."
- ?? -
"Of course, from random spirit i was searching shit about, to some Kami Of Death, now that's new. ."

[Alive] Koizumi Saiky [35]
- Friend -

"Koizumiii! Fun person, a lovely friend aswell! And when the fuck did she become the lead of the shrine-"

[Alive] Odette E. Laresca [35]

''But since you don't give a damn about life anymore.. You kill him I kill you. How about that, hun? Sounds like your cup of tea doesn't it?''
- Mother Figure, Friend-
"Odetteee! I should visit you more. . Scary short lady. "

[Dead]Arisu S. Miyoko [18]
- The love of his life -

"I still miss you. . Riyoko"

[Alive] Miosa Saiky [21]
''Balance. Yes, that is the name of the game. I think people often forget that though. . In pursuit of perfection.''
- Friend, Love Interest -
"A person ive grown close to i suppose. She went in right to my heart, but i suppose well see where that leads. . No guarantees in this life. But im thankful to even have her as a friend in the end! Miooo"

[Alive] Yūrei Gushiken O'Sullivan [32]
"Are my eyes deceiving me? Tris is that you?"
- Father Figure? -

"Yureii! Hes my favorite person!"

Last edited:

.Arkkwolf

Level 49
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
[Alive] Miosa Saiky [21]
''Balance. Yes, that is the name of the game. I think people often forget that though. . In pursuit of perfection.''
- Friend-
"A peculiar person, balance is truly a key in the city we live in. "

[Alive] Yūrei Gushiken O'Sullivan [32]
"Are my eyes deceiving me? Tris is that you?"
- Father Figure? -

"Yureii! Hes my favorite person!"
LETS GOOOOO I made it in the history books chat. I love Tris, he's such a dynamic character <3

Users who are viewing this thread