arabtiess
arabtiess
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: NachoTheYonio

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Frosty#1982

How old are you? (Optional): not comfortable in sharing this

What is your time zone?: GMT+3

Describe your activity on the server: I basically only hang out with my friends and just do stuff like that since i am only at grade 12

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes 2 times Cosmetic Abuse and AvoidRP 2021-10-10 and IP-Banned 8/22/2021

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do, That is why i will try to be one as much as i can

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The librarian is important to the school since the librarian is which known as the leader of the library they can tell you about all sorts of book and where they are the librarians can also read to you the book and also helping with books, book usage, technical problems and etc, A Librarian is also needed to help keep the school in control, If he is not needed at the library they can go around making sure the school is in great place.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I started roleplaying on SchoolRP from quite a few months, I got better and better of learning the rules, I am now good at listening to the rules and i try my best to not break them, Being on SRP for only a few months was better then i expected, Before i usually only use minecraft for hypixel or just playing survival/with friends and before i even played minecraft i used to roleplay on a discord server so when i started i had quite a bit of experience

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.43573/ [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nottfrosttys-ban-appeal.42122/ [ Denied ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.43705/ [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.43722/ [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arabic-language-application.43930/ [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-slot.43940/ [ Denied ]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12 student

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Fujizora would look at him with a warm smile and tell him to please mind his language, Then he would continue his had, If it occurs again he then will warn the student and let them know that they are in the process of receiving detention. If it happens a time more, He would tell a higher-up about and get it solved

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Fujizora would approach the 2 students and tell them to break the fight up, Then he would ask them both about what happened one by one, If the stories do not look the same, He will ask other witnesses what may have occurred. If the fight was more worse than he thought he will lead them both to detention and continue to learn more about the incident and then tell them about how to learn better about dealing with stuff like this

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: At first, Fujizora would ask the employee wanting to know why they were doing what they were doing, He then would take the employee to somewhere more private and inform them that this might risk you losing your job or getting a demotion if this goes on, If the employee continues to act inappropriately, He would inform a member of the SLT about it and let them deal with it

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Fujizora would first enter the room sitting on the chair/couch taking out a book and read it, If another employee was there, He would simply wave at them or give them a warm "Hello!", And if they start a conversation he would just talk about his day and ask the employee about their day, Then if there was a vending machine he'd go take a snack or drink and take a bit or sip of it, Waiting for his next shift, He'd continue reading his book.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Fujizora would approach the students starting a fight, Telling them to break it up, He would ask them about whats wrong and if they do not complete to tell him about what was going on and kept fighting he'd break up the fight again and his voice would seem to raise, He'd ask them once again while his voice is raising, What. Was. Going. On, If it turns out to be a big fight he'd give them a glare Then he would lead them both to the detention room.

/me Silently, He'd enter the break room going to take a snack and drink from the vending machine, He would then go take a seat and then wave or say "Hello!'' To the person in the room he would then take a sip of the drink and a bite of the snack, He would then start a conversation with the employee and ask them how was there day and stuff like that.

/me At the request of the student, He would go into the library leading the student to the book he would like to see, He would ask him what was the name he would say "(the name of the book)", He would lead him to the book giving the book to him, Then he would look at the student with a warm smile and tell him to enjoy.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Fujizora Okichi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Mr.Fuji

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Not religious

Marital Status:
Single/Not Married

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree

Year of Graduation:
Graduated High School: 2010
Graduated College Fully: 2019

Major(s):
-Library Science.
-Information Science.

Minors:
-Science

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
French & Spanish

Backstory
It all started while he was 10, My mother and father were very humble individuals, My father worked as a professor for college, My mother worked as a nurse, While i was a kid, My father used to read me books everyday, And when my father and mother left the house, I would take a book out from the cabinet and put my teddy bears on the couch and pretend as in like they are students and I am the librarian, And i would act like i a actual librarian i would take the teddies around acting like i am a real librarian and showing them books, Once a time my parents came back to see me doing this they thought it was quite cute they hid and took a video of me, They showed it to my cousins, uncles etc, Then when they come back i would ask my father to read me a book so he reads me the book and after it i go back into doing the stuff i did when they were not here, Then i turned 18 and then while i was at school on the break times i would go to the library and talk to the librarian to give me tips about to grow up that i want to become a librarian, The librarian gave him a quite of tips, i then learned more and more, Even when there is a student in the library wanting to know something or something about this book but the librarian is not, I would go and help And i do that everyday, Until i turned 25 i then applied for librarian and now i am waiting for the results.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Greetings Mr.Principal! My name is Fujizora Okichi.
My motivation for joining Karakura High School is that I can finally have my dream job, which is being a Librarian
I’ve always wanted to become a Librarian since I was a little kid, I am willing to help anyone with all of the opportunities i get
,I love helping people as much as i can
,I'm very hardworking and I think that joining Karakura High School would be a good idea since I can put my skills to further help

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am not saying that i am better than the other applicants, But i know that i will make a good librarian, Since i have good experience, I guarantee hard work, no strikes or warnings, and passion for the job. Take my work and I can promise only the best.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for LIBRARIAN has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

The role you applied for is currently occupied
I do not find you suitable for this role

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread