mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Namings.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Alright so ive recently gone back to playing pokeman, I have started a new game and gotten to my starter ofc I picked mudkip because "I heard you like mudkips" and it asked me if I wanted to name mudkip, ofc I want to name my MlgmemeMudkip soooo here we are now.I want to do a Namelock (you have to name all the pokemo you catch/breed) so I decided I want to name my pokemon after you guys! So this is how it will work
Pokemon: Mudkip , Your username: pannnquake ,your @ on this forums.: @Grizzly
so the pokemon you pick will be named after your username. Here are the pokemon you can't name Mudkip (Pannquake @Grizzly) Female and male Ralts (Siennasugoi @TriggeredTrees & Akiiiko @Totoro_Sam) Wurmple (Squishy, Squishysu) Seedot (Orion) anyway send your names for a pokemon found in the Hoenn region!!

Last edited:

Grizzly

Level 24
Alright so ive recently gone back to playing pokeman, I have started a new game and gotten to my starter ofc I picked mudkip because "I heard you like mudkips" and it asked me if I wanted to name mudkip, ofc I want to name my MlgmemeMudkip soooo here we are now.I want to do a Namelock (you have to name all the pokemo you catch/breed) so I decided I want to name my pokemon after you guys! So this is how it will work
Pokemon: Mudkip , Your username: pannnquake ,your @ on this forums.: @Grizzly
so the pokemon you pick will be named after your username. Here are the pokemon you can't name Mudkip (Pannquake @Grizzly) Female and male Ralts (Siennasugoi @TriggeredTrees & Akiiiko @Totoro_Sam) Wurmple (Squishy, Squishysu) Seedot (Orion) anyway send your names for a pokemon found in the Hoenn region!!
My name :D Remember when I was a mudkip.. OoO

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Need more names, need more pokemon so I can start playing.

Users who are viewing this thread