mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Naoko V. Wombowski Teacher Assistant Application

Coraa

Level 8
[OOC section]

In Game Name: diviinityy

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teachers Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: I long on everyday, and I am very active throughout most of the day.

Do you have discord? I do have discord, my discord is UnknownCora#5453.

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned on srp before.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I can ensure that I will come on most of the time that you need me. Sometimes, I will be out to do things, but I shall inform everyone when that happens and for how long.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I understand that I can get ICly fired, but I shall prevent any of that happening.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A teacher's assistant is someone who holds a teacher figure. They look over the class, and they can help students with their work when the teacher can’t help them out. They can also help out the teacher with passing out school work, and they can also help if the teacher’s late, they can help settle all of the students down, but they cannot teach the class on their own. They can keep note on who’s not being respectful. Teacher assistant’s are basically there to make sure the class runs a lot more smoothly.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have a while back, but it is not something that I do often, so I would love to get more experience with it. That is why I thought of applying, and I am very excited to learn, and getting more experience with it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have had SRP for 3+ years now, and I have a lot of experience with this server in particular. I have been doing general roleplay for a long time as well, too many years for me to honestly count.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My job is to provide the teacher to help them out when they are busy. My job is to make sure that the class is not disruptive, and to provide extra support to students when it is needed, and when the teacher cannot provide the student with assistance. Also, to help make sure everyone is on task, and a whole lot more.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would tell them how disrespectful they are towards me, and how they should tone down and explain to me in a much more respectful manner. If they continue to be disrespectful towards me I would inform them on how they are going to be reported to the teacher, and give them detention to see if they learn their lesson from that. Since I gave them multiple warnings about being disrespectful towards me, and others around them. I would try my best to be open minded with them, but if they continue to be rude and disrespectful, I would have to report them for bad behaviour.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would make sure that they knew I was completely up for the job, then I would make sure I can do everything I can to stay safe, but help out with the situation. If I couldn’t handle the situation alone I would get another person to help me out, making sure they were also safe. If it was too hard for both of us to do, I would tell the principal on how we were unable to help with this task.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Firstly I would go to the Principal, and Vice principal To make sure they were also aware. I would slowly observe the situation, making sure they don’t do any damage, as I would inform the others of what was happening. I would later on confront them on what they are doing, and how dangerous it will be, and what would happen later on if they continued. If they don’t listen to me I will report everything to all the teachers, and all the school staff.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Naoko V. Wombowski

Chosen Job: Teacher assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS: I would like to get more experience with working at KHS, because I have been so excited to help teach there, I want to help set an example for others, and how I am responsible enough to help KHS in any way I can. I haven’t had a job like this before, so I want the experience working at KHS, and I would not let any of you down. When I am set out to do something, I try my hardest to prove that I can do it. So that is why I would like to join KHS. I would always babysit my friends kids, helping them do their homework I would be asked to educate them, soon I was offered to help assist with my friend, kind of like a job. Which set my heart out to help out more, that is why I chose KHS as well.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I try at every level I can to impress everyone. I am independent, and I am also very on task, and I complete everything that is needed of me. So if anyone needs me to do something. I will do my hardest, and make them all proud. So that Is why I wanted to try here, and prove to you all that I will take everything you need from me, and make sure that I do the task right. I will bring all of my effort to everyone, and my respect, and finally my courage. I will always have high spirits, and I will keep my respect with students, and mainly everyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread