mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Natalie Estrella Biography [WIP]

buvet

Level 11
Huge thank you to @qbigail for allowing me to use her format :)!

1630871597857.png
[!]
None of the information in this biography is to be used ICLY, everything in this is known OOCLY and you must learn through IC interactions.

General Information

RP Name:
Natalia Estrella

Full Name:
Currently - Natalie Estrella

Birth Name:
Natalie Estrella

Nickname(s):
Nat
A name used almost all the time, when she moved to Karakura everyone started to call her Nat for short.

Talia
The name mainly her siblings and mother call her.

Nutalie
Used by a really annoying blonde male who no one likes.

Name signifegence/meaning:
Natalie [NA-tAH-lee-UH]
meaning "birthday" or "Christmas."

Pronouns:
She/her

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Birthday:
June 25th

Star Sign/Astrology Sign/Zodiac Sign:
Cancer [Zodiac Sign]
Cancers have a reputation for being hyper-emotional, temperamental, and spiteful. Cancers, in addition to being devoted, are extremely fond of their loved ones, often to an unhealthy degree. They place a high value on family and close friends and will go to great lengths to defend them, no matter the price.

Birthplace:
Idaho, America.

Nationality:

Puerto Rican TO SUMMARIZE…

Languages Spoken:
Japanese
Korean
Spanish

Student

Aliases:
N/A

Physical Appearance

Physical Appearance:
Natalie is mainly known for her bright and obnoxious hair color. Her hair is down to her lower back and dyed a split style of black and pink, its also a curl pattern but regularly straightened :D

Her eyes are very clearly a simple chestnut color, despite the basic color for her eyes she has noticeable long and thick eyelashes.

Her lips are thick as well and have a natural upturn at the curves making a SMALL smile when her face is rested.

Complexion:
Tanned

Eye Colour:
Chestnut Brown

Hair Colour:
Naturally a dark brown

However, it is currently dyed a split style of black and pink.

Height:
5'2” 1/2

Weight:
120lbs

Body Type:
Hourglass shape

The hips and chest are nearly equal in size and you would have a well-defined waist that's narrower than both, giving an hourglass shape.

Left-handed/Right-handed/Ambidextrous:
Right-handed

Age Character Appears to Others:
Overall, she looks her age- or at least a teenager.

Hairstyle:
Her main hairstyle is just a simple down-the-back look, her bangs are more of a curtain bang and her hair would be straightened.

W

When she is playing an actual game of whatever sport, with an athletic outfit to keep from overheating she will keep her hair up in two buns to keep hair out of her face. Or, a mid side ponytail!

Piercings:

A septum which she usually keeps turned up and hidden (If you know… you know..)
Tattoo(s):
68931478-EB7A-4FE6-A04B-633EBF14AB49.jpeg

Makeup Style:
Formal
For events and such she goes full glam with foundation, concealers, blush and all that good stuff. She has a perfect wing of eyeliner and false lashes. Her outfit perfectly matches with her hair and she has gorgeous necklaces and a few rings.

Day-to-day
On the regular, her normal foundation may be applied but not cakey or anything. She would probably curl her lashes and apply a light blush and highlight.

8FC6C611-23BD-42D8-9230-5430F23C4C36.jpeg
Clothing Style:
Honestly, she really wears a variety of styles. Either alternative, more girly type clothes, or really anything trending. She goes for more warm-toned colors and occasionally a few shades of blue and purple.

Nail Appearance:
Her nails would have a nude color and would be filed to be almond-shaped.

1630871956441.png

Personality and Quirks

Introvert or Extrovert:
Natalie is a mix of both, a simple way of putting it- in most cases she's extroverted around friends or really people she hits it off with randomly.

However, when she's meeting someone new, at first she will be introverted and have a lot of anxiety before she says hello or introduces.

Overall Personality:
Natalie is super obnoxious and loud, this can be annoying to some.

She thinks of herself as extremely funny, however, she can't deny she has the humor of a middle schooler as she can't help but say a ‘Deez nuts’ joke every 10 minutes.

However, she comes through when needed, either coming to a stranger or friend and just being someone that gives advice and help. No matter how funny or loud she is, she can be trusting and will never let you down if you need a shoulder to cry on.

Mental Health:
N/A

Physical Health:
Something to be explored ICly.

Mannerisms:
Honestly, her personality changes depending on who she is with.

When around a people who are in aim to harm people she loves she is either extremely kind hoping they will lay off, or if that is in no way helpful she is extremely bland and will give them no time of day making them extremely annoyed.

If she's around someone aiming to harm her, again she's sarcastic and extremely rude and aims to keep them distracted as she thinks of a way to downplay the situation or call for help without their notice.

Around people she respects, she is kind and always respectful as she does not wish to get on their bad side.

Around her friends, she's her normal self and in a positive mood. Energetic as stated before and always thinking of something to do.

As to go with her being upset, when she is sad she will stay silent not wishing to talk about it most of the time.

Phobias:
Academics
N/A

Statistics
Out of 10

Strength - 8 or 9
Perception - 10
Endurance - 9
Charisma - 10
Intelligence - 8
Agility - 7.5
Luck - 7.5
Health - 7
Morality - 7.5
Privilege - 6
Objectivity - 7
Sanity - 6.7
Social - 10

1630872338911.png

Relationships

Family Members
Navia Estella
Navia is Natalias sister, Navia just moved back to Karakura and they have been getting close ever since!

Friendships [W.I.P - let me know if you want your character added!]

Farah Malika Jihatsu - [Best Friend]
Farah and Natalie have been friends for a short period of time, but have grown extremely close. Farah has become someone Natalie relies on and someone she chooses to be around for most of her day.

"THAT'S MY BITCH! Farah, I love this hot female with my whole being. She's amazing, and someone I will always be down to hang with. Farah has helped me with many things already, she helps me with getting better at things I like to do and I'll always help her if she needs it.”

Kazuki ‘Cal’ Miyata - [Best Friend]
Kazuki and Natalie have been friends for a long time now, although they throw disses at each other a lot it's all jokes and Natalie enjoys hanging out with him and Farah. Kazuki was the reason Farah and Natalie met and for that Natalie appreciates him a tad more.

"His mom is hot, he is not, he sucks massive shlong. Without me as a friend, he would never be as cool as he is. He's a good friend even if he is kinda sus.”

Riku ??? - [Friend]
They met very recently through Farah, however, Riku is very fun to be around no matter how much drama his family brings. . .Riku is a kind friend and very caring!

"Riku! I love Riku, hes legit the kindest person in Karakura and someone I can rely on just as much as Farah."

Chris Ammons - [BESTIE!]
Chris and Natalie met at the same time Natalie met Kazuki, Chris is extremely kind and Natalie personally finds him very funny. Natalie thinks of him as the most popular on the basketball team and way better than Kazuki.

"CHRIS ALMONDSSSS! This dude is super famous and cool, top ten ranks of coolest in Karakura. No one could compare not even Joe, Joe mama."

‘Dina’ - [Friend]
Dina is Kazukis's mom, she is also friends with Natalie's mom and for that has looked over Natalie plenty of times. Natalie appreciated Dina heavily and sees her as a close family friend.

"I thank Dina for being there for me when my others were not, I can confide in her with anything.

FREYAAA - [Friend]
Amazing Freya, they met through Kazuki like many of her other friends. At first, she was shy around Freya, as Freya was very scary and hot.

"At first I was scared of her, but now she's my super hot friend Freya who is super cool!”

Amorous Relationships
[WIP]

Backstory
[W.I.P]

Attachments

• 5DB82726-C4C7-491F-9686-6978FF3A5432.jpeg
    5DB82726-C4C7-491F-9686-6978FF3A5432.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 12
  • A531891B-5900-4061-AE3E-68CF2F2D3837.jpeg
    A531891B-5900-4061-AE3E-68CF2F2D3837.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

buvet

Level 11
uh.. I had to edit Rikus part because it was from the bio of which I copyed the format from.. so sorry riku <3

Users who are viewing this thread