oIsNate
Omega

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
NateKPD

Discord Name & Tag: Nate.#6660

Previous bans:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/perma-ban-appeal.48906/ ( March 30, 2022 Perma for bypassing and was also banned for abusing alts (perma was resolved with one appeal as it was a mistake) ) https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-re-appeal.45735/ (2021-12-05 perma ban Threats, Major OOC Toxicity, Taking IC to OOC, Bypassing (again bypassing was a mistake and was proven and fixed) ) https://schoolrp.net/threads/perma-ban-re-appeal.42888/ (: Constant Rule Breaking despite countless warnings & bans 08-09-2021)

Describe your activity on the server:
i am fairly active on the server, i am pretty much on constantly after 3pm GMT as I have work that starts at 7am and finishes at 3pm and I am on all day on weekends unless something comes up.

Which timezone are you in? GMT

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
(all accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’ve played as a student / Adult in gangrp the entire time i’ve been on SRP and now I feel like changing things up a little. It looks interesting to be a part of the other side as an officer fighting against it instead of being a part of it. I want to join and experience this sort of roleplay as I've always been around them and against them but never with or one of them so, I want to experience a new side of roleplay by joining the KPD.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Being apart of gangRP for a while and being in many situations, I have come to understand some key points about what they do. For example:

Patrols: Patrols are a very important part of the police force and are usually where officers roam around Karakura town, preventing any crime that may happen and keeping the town safe. They search people when necessary and might look for anyone with a search warrant or who is wanted in general.​

arrests / bails: When someone is arrested for a crime, they are sentenced to a bail that can vary depending on the severity of the crime. They also get set a time in jail that can be waited out, along with how many days they will have to wait till they can be bailed out; this also has to be logged by the arresting officer.
Another thing with bails is that if someone comes to the KPD front desk to bail someone out, the officer will be there to bail them out. They are checking the bail amount and seeing if they can be bailed out along with bailing them.

Warrants: before the KPD searches or raids someone's property, officers are to gather a warrant from the judges or the mayor, who will provide them with it if enough evidence is shown.

Risking their lives for the sake of others, being a cop is no joke. You go around taking down gang members to protect people, when those gangs are ready to try to kill you at any moment. Risking your life for the sake of others is a big part of police work.

(This may not be much, but apart of joining the KPD and applying, it is to learn and experience a new side to roleplay, and I am willing to understand it all.)

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

I think police are important in SchoolRP to maintain a balance with gangrp. Personally, I think if we did not have cops, SchoolRP would be a warzone with chaos, like the purge event or something. It helps keep schoolRP, schoolRP to a certain point, while also adding realism to the surrounding town, with interactions and roleplay.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if I am accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I acknowledge that by applying for this role, I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role and I will be.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I need to attend or I will be punished.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name: Aina Tsu

Character's age (if accepted): 27

Character's gender & pronouns: female, she/her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
she has a Masters degree in:
Criminology and Criminal Justice.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
I am proficient in Russian and Romanian.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Aina is a very pretty blond girl with darker brown eyes. Her hair would be decently long and she would stand at around 5'7. And what makes her unique is that she has always been very charismatic and determined, always keeping her head up high and never giving up. She is always kind and professional when needed.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
As stated above, Aina is always kind, and tries to deal with things as peacefully as possible while remaining professional. If a situation is needed for her to be strict, she will be and she will not be afraid.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Aina loves working with people and working as a team. she loves the feeling of doing stuff with people, helping and growing connections with them while you do so.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Personally, I would not say i'm none of them, I would consider myself a right hand or an advisor. I'm good at improving things and making them better than they already are, making people's ideas more efficient and better all around, but if I had to put myself into one of them, I would say a follower because I don't like leading, even though I can. I prefer making what people have better for them and everyone around them. But yet again, if being a leader is needed, I won't be afraid to step up and do what needs to be done.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
A rather ordinary day in the town, that was nearest to Karakura, was quite a fine day for the youngster who had the dream of being a cop, but was unable to as she was always looked down on about it by her parents. All she wanted was to protect and serve, to be a hero and a person for the people, but after some time, her and her family had fallen into a more homeless lifestyle. She was only 16 years old and wanted to be a cop, as she dreamed of being one, but her parents would never let her. She was willing to leave her family and go to a place where he had no idea where to start, to be able to have this opportunity. The days were long and hard to deal with. Her parents had so many high standards of wanting a child to be as successful as those stereotypes, but it was never what she wanted. They were very strict on her. Life was rather hard, and it was hard to get out of her hometown.

Years passed and at the age of 18, she was in high school, and it was the closest school nearby. She wanted to study to be a successful person in the future, yet the education system was rather hard and unfair. Many had been lied to and screwed over, but that didn’t stop her from studying hard to move out of the small town. This put a lot of pressure on the her, yet the time was going fast and fast. It was starting to show that the dedication of Aina Tsu was something else rather than others, as she was willing to put everything to do whatever she can to get where she wanted. It was only ‘til after a few years had passed, many things happened whilst her studies were going by. she’s now around 20. Her parents finally let her go, and she went and ended up in Karakura.

Many years went by. She’s now around 23 years old. She was almost about to graduate from college and get into university, whilst she did some part-time jobs to help herself invest in affording university. She was working hard as much as she could and, at the age of 27, was now ready to do what she had always wanted to do.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, a pocket knife is considered a minor illegal weapon, therefore it is illegal to own a pocket knife in Karakura.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

5 Medical items that do not require a prescription are:

Cough Syrup

Birth Control

Band-aids

Paracetamol

Eye patch

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would try to break up the situation with my body cam on and then immediately report it to the commissioner or the highest commanding officer available using the evidence gathered.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If I had spotted a co-worker being assaulted, the first thing I'd do would be to radio to the station for back up, as it is impossible to know if the assailants are armed or not, then I would approach the situation with my taser in hand, and yell for the combatants to approach the wall or get onto the ground, if they comply, I would proceed to remove my colleague from the fray, then individually search, ID and process the assailants. If they refused and continued, I'd attempt to subdue the attackers, by which point back-up would hopefully had arrived, and we would be able to neutralise the attack.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I personally, wouldn't alert the co-worker directly, that I had found them to be corrupt for both my own, and others' safety. I would instead choose to gather solid evidence on the matter, as that is a very large accusation to make, then report it to any of my higher ups, so that the officer can be dealt with appropriately.
How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
If a criminal contacted me with intentions to attempt to bribe me, I'd initially decline, with a complete refusal, however if they continued trying to bribe me, I'd issue them with an appropriate fine/arrest.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread