NaterGator5 Reporter Application

Age 25
Name Nakamura Teinusuke
Discord name elitefries Minecraft username NaterGator5
Background jobs Babysitter and outside tutor and shovels snow in the winter
Are you aware of the rules. yes
Time zone eastern time
Phone Number 030-573-0131
Why you should pick me is because I like to write about story's and I like to write and and make story's I am sure there are amazing writers within the community of SRP, I have joined in 2019 and I love rping on the server and its been a good distraction of 8th grade and I've been playing this game called unturned and play on roleplay servers and I'm a reporter on there I've had over 4k hours on Minecraft and 1500 hours on unturned and id love to be a reporter on here.
I love making and writing story's and I've made some story's in srp and my motivation on being a reporter I have a huge passion outside srp with writing and I want to make my own story's and I tried gangrp and it didn't work out for me so This is why I'm applying for this I don't like gangrp and it costed me 60k on a prosthetic leg because it got chopped off and I've recently lost my apartment and its been tough in game so I've been trying to rise up from it and 60k is a lot of money for me I don't have a job right now but id love to be a reporter and make exciting story's id also like to make some interviews and videos on reporting
describing myself under 100 words
That's tough but I like to skate board cook and make story's and I like to make story's on srp and I like to make story's outside srp
id like to be a 2 - 3 reporter. id also like to make books about the reports.
And this is my application.

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

When applying, please use the proper application format, which can be found here.​

Users who are viewing this thread