"No."

Tsu
"No."

Rita
"No."

Kari
"No."

"Nicknames are stupid."

Age: Due to the player being too lazy to apply for college/adult, the in-game age is 18. In character lore, she is currently 24.

Height: 5'7 (170.18 cm)

Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)

Build: Lean/Muscular

Skin Color: Ivory

Eye Color: Dark Blue/Teal

Hair Style: Down

Hair Color: Dirty Blond

Fashion: Due to recent circumstances, Natsu now wears baggy, dark clothes.

Date of Birth: January 13th

Place of Birth: Karakura, Japan

Nationality: Canadian/Japanese

Race: White

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Religious Beliefs: Christianity, but wrong

Political Beliefs: The world's corrupted, but she wants to watch it fall.

General Appearance

Appearance: She stands at 5’7, her arms often crossed. She’s missing her left eye, the empty socket surrounded by scars. Her remaining eye is a cold blue, and she seems to be unfriendly, an ominous feeling following her.

Personality: First off, she's untrusting. She tends to be blunt, cold, and coarse. She usually refrains from insulting people immediately, but would be glad to throw their words right back at them. When you put in the work and ignore her ice cold outside... She's still a butt. Once you do something for her that she deems as friendship-worthy, then she will begrudgingly care about you, and protect/defend/fight along side you. She'll still insult you, and put you down, but that's mostly because she doesn't trust anyone really, and wants to keep them in their place.

Diseases/Illness:

[Undiagnosed, but pretty, and often painfully, obivous] Sociopathy [Very different from 'Psychopathy']

Character Voice:

Toga only, not the others.

Equipment:

W.I.P

Outifts:

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 7.23.03 PM.png
She legit only has the one-

Hobbies:

She hangs around in the sewers, exploring possible escape routes or faster ways to get places. She also frequently passes the graveyard by the church, often kneeling by one of two graves. When she lived in Tokyo, well she still lives there just visiting karakura- when she was in tokyo, she liked to visit the football (soccer) courts.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

Serious Problem: Can't accept when she's wrong
Disorder: Sociopathy
Flaw: Bad depth perception due to having only one eye

Skills:

Lying, Stalking, Info gathering without being suspicious, She's fast too. 100% your dream girl right here /sar

Quirks: W.I.P, possibly none

Relationships:

In Karakura:

[Negative, Younger Sister]
Mifuyu Akiyama [Alive]
"You're gonna have more than just that ugly scar soon..."

[Neutral/Negative] Aki Akiyama [Alive]
"I'm sorry it has to be like this. Some people just can't help but be caught in the middle!"

[Neutral, Couldn't Care Less, Father] Kaito Akiyama [Deceased]
"Everyone thinks I should apologize for you. But where would the fun in that be?"

[Very Positive, Mother] Ayaka Akiyama [Deceased but she don't know that-] [Buried in Canada]
"I'll stop by and visit you after I deal with Mifuyu..."

[Positive, Boyfriend] Tadashi Hiroko [Alive] [Tokyo]
"You should have found me faster! Stupid!"

[Neutral/Negative, Acquaintance] Ren Matsumura [Alive]
"If I find you, you're gonna wish you had never helped my rat of a sister."

Backstory:

Quick lil' recap on the main drama of her story:

Basically, Natsu got drunk, drove with Kaito in the passenger seat, wrecked the car cause she fell asleep, and is not in the slightest sorry for what happened to him, and refuses to take the blame.

About three years after the incident, Natsu has since moved to Tokyo, and built a life for herself. A crappy, shady life, but a life nonetheless. She's found a boyfriend, a small business, and about two friends. She is an informant, which currently involves gathering info from the inside of a few gangs, bringing it to the rival gangs, and repeating this process with each gang. She introduced herself as Karita Uchi. In her personal life, she still used her legal name.

Things changed when Mifuyu showed back up. Natsu views her as a self-righteous, rude, immature little girl. In reality, Mifuyu just wanted an apology, but let her anger control her.

On this one particular bridge in Tokyo, there's a bar by the side of it. It's frequented by a few seedy people, none really wanting to be found by the law. Natsu had just walked out of the bar when she saw Mifuyu and some guy sitting in the grass by a tree, watching the door of the establishment.

When Mifuyu noticed her, she struggled to hold in a scowl. Natsu herself grinned mischievously. She turned around, pretending to not have seen Mifuyu, and pulled out her phone from her pocket. Shooting a text to her boyfriend, who lived merely a few minutes away, she smiled to herself. What a day this is gonna turn out to be. She looked out at the water, pocketing her phone. It had stormed earlier in the day, and the water was murky, the level high, and the currents strong.

A hand on her shoulder spun her around.

"Well hello there, Mifuyu." Natsu said.

Her sister's gaze darkened, and a hint of that scowl slipped out. "My name is Kenji. It's been legally changed now, and I expect you to call me by it."

Natsu laughed.

"Well, well. I suppose you've come to ask me the same thing you have for years? An apology?" She made her voice sound like it was weighed down with guilt at the thought, like she might actually apologize this time.

"I'm not going to forget this, Natsu. Yes, I want an apology from you. You drunk drove with our father. He died because of you. And you didn't bother to show up at his funeral. You went to a bar with your friends. You laughed at me when I showed up, blowing me off when I asked why you didn't come to the funeral. I'm going to ask this once more. Apologize for killing our father."

Natsu's eyes glinted, a smirk forming over the feigned sadness and guilt. "Not a chance. He got what he deserved. Ever wonder why I never specified the number of siblings I had to anyone? I knew about the man at your side the whole time, but Kaito instructed me to never speak of him. Young Haruo has finally come to light."

Kenji's eyes widened with shock, and she stumbled. And then her face hardened, and she lunged at Natsu.

Kenji hadn't realized Natsu's boyfriend had shown up, and was roughly yanked off of her. Ruo jumped up from his spot by the tree, and aimed a hefty punch towards Tadashi's left eye. Ruo dropped his phone, having been playing phone games with Kenji, and her contact was left open. Natsu caught a small glance of his phone before Kenji pushed her. Natsu stepped forward, grabbing Kenji by the neck of her shirt, yanking her down to the ground, and pulling out a knife.

"Leave me alone. I'm tired of dealing with you."

"Not until you apologize"

Natsu prepared to plunge the knife into Kenji's throat, but screamed when a sharp pain went deep into her own stomach, and shoulder. She looked down, seeing Kenji holding a knife of her own.

She struggled to scoot closer to the edge of the bridge, hoping to throw Kenji off the edge.

Boom!

Natsu recognized the sound of a gunshot, and felt something graze her side. She screamed, thinking she had been shot. Kenji took advantage of Natsu's shock and, in fear for her life, kicked upwards into Natsu's abdomen. The force threw Natsu off of her, and off the edge of the bridge. She fell screaming, plunging into the raging waters.

The pain in her stomach was worsening, the muddy water further contaminating it. Her head went under the water, and she came back up coughing and spluttering. The waters moved quickly, the rapids approaching. Natsu had time to scream one more time, before her head was whacked into a tree branch. She blacked out.

She washed ashore in Yokohama, a city near Tokyo. Still out cold, a civilian found her barely alive and half drowned on the side of the river. He pulled her out, on the phone with 110, and drove to meet the ambulance. She was taken to the hospital there, and immediately brought into an O.R. where surgery was performed. Her stomach wound was the worst one, and the surgeon had to repair the damage. The crash into the tree branch cause a stick to enter her left eye, butchering the entire thing and causing scars. The eye had to be remove, and the vessels cauterized.

The surgeon then attended to the wound in her shoulder, suturing it up and sanitizing it. He then cleaned up the area where the bullet grazed her.

Natsu woke up with a bandage going across her head, her abdomen bruised, a crap ton of gauze around her stomach, and her shoulder bandaged as well. Once learning she had lost her eye, her anger and resentment towards Kenji hardened, and she swore to herself that she would find her.

Once she healed, blaming her injuries on a specific gang that she had been "trying to leave," she went back to Tokyo, searching for her sister. She met Tadashi, mad that he hadn't tried to find her.

"I thought you were dead!"

"I fell in a river, no big deal."

"You ha- you know what, whatever. I'm glad you're alive, babe."

"Don't call me babe, you should have found me."

Natsu didn't find Kenji in Tokyo. She went to Canada, wondering if Kenji had fled there to escape her, since she was half canadian. She wasn't there either.

As a last ditch effort, she went to Kyoto. Kenji's best friend Ren had moved there a while ago, and she may have gone to live with her.

She had been contemplating the events of the past year, and she remembered an important detail from the fight. The brief glimpse she got of Ruo's phone on the ground, she saw the first three digits of Kenji's number. (030) was the area code of Karakura.

"Oh, Mifuyu... How stupid you are.."

Users who are viewing this thread