mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Necarasumi's teacher assistant application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveqa

Level 4
[OOC section]
In Game Name: Necarasumi (Soon to be Xhizen)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: 5-6 times a week.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Nope.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A teaching assistant helps the teachers with instructions, controlling kids, lesson planning, attendance, setting up certain equipment for the lessons (i.e. computers) and some parts of the teaching as well. T.A's are also known to help students who are having a tough time with their work, while the teacher is working with other students, or teaching the class. T.A's also supervise students on school grounds, enforcing rules, and making sure that everyone is going where they are supposed to go, and doing what the need to do.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: On this server, no. But I do have experience as a teacher on a different RP server.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a lot of experience roleplaying. (I have been roleplaying from MCPE 0.9-0.11.2 on my iPad and up until now on my PC.)

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My job helps teachers get work done, go over past lessons with students who don't understand, set up future lessons, and enforce rules.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would tell them they are being disrespectful, and to stop. If they continued, I would ask them if they would like to be treated the same way by other students.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: It's a job I was told to do, so I would do it as well as I could no matter how hazardous it is. If it were a job that could hurt anybody, I may ask why, and if there is a safer way to do it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell them what they are doing wrong and remind them that they are an adult, and they have responsibilities just as all of us do.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Xhizen Necarasumi
Chosen Job: Teaching assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: Helping students who are having trouble, and helping teachers with their work.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am very good with teens and children, and I love seeing people grow up to become great people. Plus I am also known to be very sanguine, meaning I rarely loose my temper, which would be good for students who are difficult to work with.

Lofken

Level 145
[OOC section]
In Game Name: Necarasumi (Soon to be Xhizen)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: 5-6 times a week.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Nope.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.
The answers need more detail, such as 5-6 sentences.
And please do not add colour to the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread