mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Need funding for a tower, any helpers will be praised!

Xangaji

Level 78
Hey everyone!

So I'm really needing 10 million yen for a tower in the business park on the srp map, we're trying to source as many donators as possible.

Donating any amount will get you door access, and a gold membership. And you can freely live here if you donate over 500k.

We are 0/10,000,000 right now, but may get 2m soon and have 2 potential investors! Please help us!

Thanks
- Ben

Xangaji

Level 78
upload_2020-4-22_23-22-27.png

made this agreement format for anyone who wishes to help us, ill make it once they want to, so i can show i will do all things

Xangaji

Level 78
If the tower gets bought and you don't get it do I get my money back for donating?
You get your money back after i buy it, highest donators, higher priority to pay them back. if i dont get it, of course. I'm trying to get 10m too, my friend has 10m nearly and we agreed to get half of the 20m each.

Xangaji

Level 78
Daily Progress Again cause of a significant increase:
1,232,392/10,000,000

13 Donations

Xangaji

Level 78
Daily Progress Again cause of a significant increase:
1,832,392/10,000,000

15 Donations

boirei

Level 10
Would you mind telling us what else the tower could do? I think a lot of people are hesitating since little to no details are given.

Leoniide

Level 14
You get your money back after i buy it, highest donators, higher priority to pay them back. if i dont get it, of course. I'm trying to get 10m too, my friend has 10m nearly and we agreed to get half of the 20m each.
Okay fam, ill donate. whats ur discord?

Xangaji

Level 78
okay fam, i’ll donate a food amount as long as i get paid back eventually. Got discord?
Would you mind telling us what else the tower could do? I think a lot of people are hesitating since little to no details are given.
Okay fam, ill donate. whats ur discord?
We'll get some people to maybe make offices there, get a room etc, official tower of the ryujins and regular parties. My disc: Weasel#6704

Users who are viewing this thread