mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Need Help with Something RQ

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Been a hot minute since I've posted a question but here we are!
Do the EMS look at a character's criminal record before accepting or denying them?

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
i assume IC criminal record is a factor for EMS, especially if it's a lot.
I have a character who's done a bit in his past and I'm not entirely sure if he can get accepted, so that's fair enough. But it has been a hot minute since he's done anything, the latest being February or January I think?

Sp0kyZ

Level 3
Sp0kyZ
Sp0kyZ
Rich
I have a character who's done a bit in his past and I'm not entirely sure if he can get accepted, so that's fair enough. But it has been a hot minute since he's done anything, the latest being February or January I think?
id suggest dming am EMS member! they probably can tell you the correct answer

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
id suggest dming am EMS member! they probably can tell you the correct answer
I'll do that later, not able to get on my phone right now sadly </3 This computer I'm using doesn't really let me access Discord cuz it's a school laptop lol

Sp0kyZ

Level 3
Sp0kyZ
Sp0kyZ
Rich
I'll do that later, not able to get on my phone right now sadly </3 This computer I'm using doesn't really let me access Discord cuz it's a school laptop lolomg
omg my school ipad is one of the last ones that can download any app and games it wants because the year after, the next freshman got ipads with more restrictions.

Users who are viewing this thread