mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

need to talk to Admin

mandy_chan

Level 2
Mandy_Chan
Mandy_Chan
Omega+
me and my sister live in the same house and got the same WiFi and it is annoying only one of us can claim the reward then the other cannot can you help us out with this so we can get our reward separate?

Mister Zero

Level 19
The reason that you cannot claim the rewards is due to you having an identical IP address, though since you're mentioning your WiFi, you probably already know this, the system is in place to keep someone from making multiple accounts and getting massive amounts of daily rewards before sending it over to their main account, and if you really want to speak with a member of staff, i'd send a PM to someone like Ducks as they'd be the one to solve this, though chances are that they'd most likely not put a system in place just so that you and your sister can get some money. Money isn't even much of a big deal, as long as you don't sprint around everywhere, you'll almost never get hungry.. ..Or you could set up a system so that you two can split the money.

mandy_chan

Level 2
Mandy_Chan
Mandy_Chan
Omega+
i understand this but we are two separate people in the household tha'ts why i need someone to figure this out

Mister Zero

Level 19
i understand this but we are two separate people in the household tha'ts why i need someone to figure this out

Just split the money between yourselves, you collect the reward one day, and they collect it the next. Money's only purpose is to buy scripts, and as a smart RP'r once said, "You don't need scripts to RP.". Just learn to conserve your hunger by not sprinting all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread