mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Nerf the broken limbs by minors

PrisonRP

Level 10
PrisonRP
PrisonRP
Notable+
Please nerf the broken limbs by minors, minors are easy to collect... Just a bad word to someone and your leg might get broken ez and if he wants he can come up on you and harass/bully you for you to insult him again and break your second leg and thats sucks please nerf that somehow for example do it getting perms for broken limbs if someone hit your head or cause you some SERIOUS damage during the street fight NOT IF HE PUSH YOU, OR SWEEP YOU OR ELBOW YOUR STOMACH like jeez man

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Please nerf the broken limbs by minors, minors are easy to collect... Just a bad word to someone and your leg might get broken ez and if he wants he can come up on you and harass/bully you for you to insult him again and break your second leg and thats sucks please nerf that somehow for example do it getting perms for broken limbs if someone hit your head or cause you some SERIOUS damage during the street fight NOT IF HE PUSH YOU, OR SWEEP YOU OR ELBOW YOUR STOMACH like jeez man
As a gentle reminder, if someone has broken a major bone such as bones in your legs and arms but they only have minors, report them to staff. Minors do allow certain bones to be broken but it’s never anything too serious. For example, with minors, I can break one of your fingers. With minors, I cannot break your arm. That requires majors.

markoos

Level 28
-1 I think punching someone in the nose for insulting your mother is realistic, especially for how real high schoolers act

PrisonRP

Level 10
PrisonRP
PrisonRP
Notable+
As a gentle reminder, if someone has broken a major bone such as bones in your legs and arms but they only have minors, report them to staff. Minors do allow certain bones to be broken but it’s never anything too serious. For example, with minors, I can break one of your fingers. With minors, I cannot break your arm. That requires majors.
thats not true sadly

PrisonRP

Level 10
PrisonRP
PrisonRP
Notable+
-1 I think punching someone in the nose for insulting your mother is realistic, especially for how real high schoolers act
yeah it is, but it is realistic or fair pushing or sweeping someone and chase you to break your leg? this is what would someone do if you would push him irl? i dont think so

Hirathex

Level 257
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
yeah it is, but it is realistic or fair pushing or sweeping someone and chase you to break your leg? this is what would someone do if you would push him irl? i dont think so
Nylu already mentioned that breaking arms & legs require majors, not minors.

PrisonRP

Level 10
PrisonRP
PrisonRP
Notable+
Nylu already mentioned that breaking arms & legs require majors, not minors.
NAH MANNNN everyone saying bunch of different things to me and even a staff said the opposite of you and i dont know what to believe. thanks god the 7days ooc with broken leg has almost gone but i would be so dissapointed if i find out i am strolling 7days in row since i could be able to void the whole situation

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
NAH MANNNN everyone saying bunch of different things to me and even a staff said the opposite of you and i dont know what to believe. thanks god the 7days ooc with broken leg has almost gone but i would be so dissapointed if i find out i am strolling 7days in row since i could be able to void the whole situation
It’s easy to misinterpret things - you should dm a staff member if people lied to you. I have seen an influx in situations like these, so I do believe it’s possible

Nattyloo06

Level 14
Nattyloo06
Nattyloo06
Omega+
Yeah and that’s totally okay, but how about breaking someone’s leg if they had insulted your mother? I think punching a nose would be fine but to break a leg just for insulting someone or scaring them in some way shouldn’t be allowed

Nattyloo06

Level 14
Nattyloo06
Nattyloo06
Omega+
Fr it’s been extremely confusing and would be helpful to have a clear answer from everyone’s view on this

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Yeah and that’s totally okay, but how about breaking someone’s leg if they had insulted your mother? I think punching a nose would be fine but to break a leg just for insulting someone or scaring them in some way shouldn’t be allowed
As mentioned previously… you can’t break someone’s leg for insulting. That’s against the rules since breaking an entire leg needs majors.
Fr it’s been extremely confusing and would be helpful to have a clear answer from everyone’s view on this
This is stated in the combat rules as well already; there’s a clear answer

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Unfortunately nylu and Hirathex are correct. I don’t believe the extent of minor permissions should be “minor” bones. That said nowhere in the rules is it stated that you can’t break arms and legs with minor permissions and that is a severe issue.

I think the extent of minor permissions should be breaking ANY bone regardless. It seems silly to reserve small bones for minor permissions if you have enough ic reasoning to do more.

Here is the ONLY rule regarding breaking bones, which needs to be updated to avoid issues like the conversation above:

9.2 When minorly assaulting someone, the full extent of your assault must either be knocking someone out or breaking one bones. You may only use weapons that can knock out for minor permissions.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread