Pansexual

Religion
Christian

Occupation
Student, Babysitter

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈
[IMG]

Physical Description
Nevaan would have a golden honey-like complexion that gleamed in the sunlight. Soft smooth skin that felt almost too perfect to be true alongside those pearly whites. Plump lips that exposed that charming smile every time he decided to show his perfect teeth. Having a sharp jawline, Nevaan would also be gifted with the softest eyebrows that complimented those sweet dark eyes. Ones that screamed puppy dog every time he pouted. The cutest Adam's apple that peaked out every time he laughed. Hair-wise, he would of course have natural curls that he kept messy on accident. It would usually be all over the face.

"My parents never taught me how to take care of it, my bad."

Body
Nevaan would actually be pretty lanky. His long legs and long arms gave his body this rectangle illusion.

Height
He would stand at 6'1

"Please don't. . talk about my height like that. It makes me uncomfortable."

Weight
He would weigh about 160 lbs

Skin Tone
Honey Light Undertone

Hair
He'd have brown hair

Eyes
He'd have light brown eyes

Features
Eyebrow Slit

"No, it wasn't an accident- my ex-girlfriend did it for me."

Tongue Piercing

"My dad had one just like this when he was my age!"

A dragon tattoo around his left shoulder

"There's a. . deep dark secret behind this. No dude, I can't tell you. ."
Got this tattoo after getting drunk one night at a bar.
It has no meaning at all.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Skin
Real Life Reference
MARLON PENDLEBURY no Instagram: “Part 3 with @margauxdemaria #16men  #wilhelminamodels #portrait #model” | Marlon, Dark skin, Portrait
Voice Claim

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Health
General Health
-

Mental Health
-

Allergies
Nevaan would have a huge peanut allergy.

"Shut the fuck up, dickhead! That tiny peanut won't KILL me."

Statistics
Strength
★★★★☆

Preception
★★☆☆☆

Endurance
★★★★★

Charisma
★★★★☆

Intelligence
★★☆☆☆

Agility
★★★☆☆

Luck
★★★★☆

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Favorite Song
Cigarette Daydreams - Cage The Elephant

"Let me add you on Spotify."

Favorite Food
Mutton Biryani

"You won't know if you like it or not if you don't try."

Favorite Drink
Red Bull

"No dude. It doesn't taste like piss."

Favorite Color
Blue

"What do you MEAN it doesn't look nice on me?! My dad picked it out. ."

Favorite Movie
Vampires in the Bronx

"No no you don't understand, they cant just WALK into the store!"

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈
[IMG]

Usual Mood
Nevaan is a very bright individual. He usually finds the best in himself when it comes to his everyday mood. He is in no way perfect but somehow he always finds a way to brighten up his own day. With a gleaming smile, he is never the type to get too frustrated, he is fairly good at keeping his composure even during the most stressful situations. To most, the boy would be quite charming. He'd have to agree with that though, even if the compliment does make him a bit flustered. With his shining smile and that handsome chuckle, who wouldn't find him just absolutely puppy-like? Either way, Naveen is just a very happy and enjoyable person to be around. He is quite a light-hearted person, extremely friendly when it comes to spending time with others. Throughout his normal day, he is just easygoing, nothing too out of hand. An actual ray of sunshine.

Rare Mood
Only rarely on terrible days is Nevaan actually an unfriendly person. If he woke up on the wrong side of the bed then he surely would have treated those around him terribly. It was unlike Nevaan to be like that. Cold and heartless. Of course, he is quite good at controlling his own emotions. There would be no way that he'd slip up and attack someone like that, either physically or verbally without an actual reason behind it. He enjoys being able to spend time around others, which is why he's rarely distant with his friends. It would be a very odd scene to witness. An impolite, rude Nevaan. One that didn't think twice about how he could hurt someone; mentally or physically.

"Damn, I kinda don't care."

Interests
Skating
Just a small hobby that Nevaan picked up on while traveling over here to Japan. Nothing too big.
Cooking
He is definitely one who enjoys spending time in the kitchen, cooking up cultural dishes that his mother taught him.
Football and Gymnastics
At a young age, his parents would always argue on whether they should place Nevaan in Football or Gymnastics. Which ended with his mother taking him to Football practices on Saturdays while his father took him to Gymnastic classes on Sundays. Once he got older he just continued to take those classes and found a love for both.

Fun Facts
Nevaan has a pet dog which he named after his first boyfriend.
After getting his tongue pierced, he was scared to eat anything soft for a month straight.
He enjoys calling people 'boyfriend' just to mess with them.
Usually, he will hang around those he doesn't get along with, in hopes of making up.
Knows how to swim perfectly but refuses to do so.
Hates butter on his toast.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈
[IMG]

The Moralez Family
-

Mako Baek

-

Yuudai Shimamoto
-

Malachi Moralez, Lorelei Leto and Baby Micah
-

Aioka Chiyoko

Hunter Matsumoto and Spider-Man

-

WIP

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈
[IMG]

On February 14th, 2003, Valentine's day; a beautiful boy was born. In a hospital down in London with two newlyweds. Even in such an early stage of his life, Nevaan’s mother and father showed him with all of their affection. Every second they had with him, it was full of joy and love. Due to this, the child grew up with healthy relationships between the two love birds. Nevaan had always been a spoiled kid. When he first began to start school both his parents made sure he had the best, whether that be when it came to school supplies or toys, Nevaan was always the first to get his hands on the new ones. However, even after getting thrown all of these expensive toys and gadgets, he never played with them for long. Quite honestly, he never did find it much interesting, Nevaan preferred to spend his time with friends. Playing outside or at the park was his favorite, he would always beg his parents to take him. Even though they were a little hesitant to the thought of letting their son go out and play, who could say no to a face like that. Nevaan was great at making friends though, he always found some sort of way to bring more and more friends in to play every weekend. To most, he would seem like that gleaming ball of sunshine; and that he was. However, as sweet as the boy could be, he was quite the troublemaker. Especially going into his few years of primary school, Nevaan found himself very fond of playing tricks on the other students. Nothing too terrible, a few shoes tied here, a few paper balls thrown there- most were quite harmless. Of course at the end of the day the fun would be over and Nevaan would get a call sent back home. During these times, he did not seem so worried. His parents never yelled at him, never did they discipline him the way other parents would. Which is why after a few more calls, he was quite shocked to see his parents, or parent, scream at him. As his mother decided to discipline him, his father did not agree with her actions at all.

As years went by, Nevaan only began to come out of his shell more. He struggled to find who he truly was and secondary school was quite stressful as it is. That strong relationship with his parents still there but he could notice the obvious space between him and his mother. While he did his best to focus more on himself as a person, he began to push his parents away. Truly, he felt as though their presence did not give him much room for himself. At school, he’d constantly get texts from his father; and at home he would only have a few hours to himself. That was to finish his school work. Never did he find himself alone in his room, watching a movie or playing a game. Both his mother and father were practically glued to his body. Even for a young teen such as himself, one can only imagine how suffocated he must have felt.

W.I.P

Users who are viewing this thread