mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New Animal Whitelist

mactatti

Level 13
What's your Minecraft Username?: mactatti
What's the title of your suggestion?: New Animal Whitelist

What's your suggestion?:
My suggestion is to add a new animal whitelist! I know there is a lot we already but I bealive that this one will more correspond with the actual Japan culture. Why do you think that? You say is because this animal has learned from the Japanese people respect. This animal is the Deer!

Japan Nara Park located in the Kansai region just below the Mount Watanabe there are deer that roam the streets etc! They are extremely respectful too because they bow their heads! How did they learn to do this? They learned this by food! Especially Shika Senbei rice crackers when people offer theses they have learned how to bow a a way of saying “Thank you for the cracker human!

Also in Shintoism culture they can be around the shrine! bceause in Shintoism the kami consider deer as Messengers and as Google says from popular belief “A legend from Nara tells the story of Takemikazuchi-no-Mikoto, the kami of the Kashima Shrine (in Ibaraki Prefecture), who came to Nara riding a white deer.” - Google

If theses do become a whitelist here would some regulations for them!
1. They can NOT Enter the school
2. They are Restricted to certain areas of the map such as Forrest and Shrine and they may wander off into the city but if caught they can be obtained by KPD force.

Please watch theses before commenting ( 1+/ -1 ) Please and thank you.
“Deers are considered Sacred in Nara Japan”

“A Deer being fed and showing respect!”

IMG_3387.png
This is a photo that could be the deer you modelers could change a animal that’s already in Minecraft into.

MODELERS PLEASE READ!
I Know making animals can sometimes be tough but knowing you‘ e already made a plentiful of things to accessories etc! I think the horse model would fit Perfectly with this! I know I’m no expert but I think you should use the horse model as it’s the more similar one to this animal you could just use the horse model shorten it change the neck and head and delete the ears and make new ears and add antlers!
^ Sorry if I made no sense.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
How this will benfit the community is that this will become a more welcoming expireance to the shrine, and much lore behind the deer aswell. This will also help the player base become more custom for theses animals!

Last edited:

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Animals that don't exist in Minecraft can't be turned into animal whitelists unless their shape is VERY similar to an existing mob (looks the raccoon/fox). Because there is no deer mob, this is impossible.

mactatti

Level 13
Animals that don't exist in Minecraft can't be turned into animal whitelists unless their shape is VERY similar to an existing mob (looks the raccoon/fox). Because there is no deer mob, this is impossible.
This is not impossibke till prove impossible is what I say. The horse model could be used just with different dimensions such as face shape and skinner body type and antlers they could probably add on.

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
+1
I actually do like the idea of this, if they can get the correct model for them. I would definitely consider buying if it ever became a thing :)

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I don’t really see a need for yet another animal whitelist to be purchased by very few players. There are several upon several different whitelists already available via purchase and I feel like at this point we’re just adding whitelists just to add whitelists.

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
I agree with Infi, we don't need any more whitelists. We already have a lot that aren't used

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
This is not impossibke till prove impossible is what I say. The horse model could be used just with different dimensions such as face shape and skinner body type and antlers they could probably add on.
They can't change the model itself, they can only modify the texture. Maybe they could make it vaguely resemble a deer, but you wouldn't get fancy antlers or modified proportions.

My proof of it being impossible is the fact that vanilla Minecraft does not support changing entity models, meaning that unless the server starts requiring mods, this cannot happen.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
They can't change the model itself, they can only modify the texture. Maybe they could make it vaguely resemble a deer, but you wouldn't get fancy antlers or modified proportions.

My proof of it being impossible is the fact that vanilla Minecraft does not support changing entity models, meaning that unless the server starts requiring mods, this cannot happen.
mythic mobs

andrei

Level 45
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
The only way this can possible is with the use of CEM aka Opitfine's feature. But I doubt it'll be used.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Doing this would force the use of optifine or CEM mods within the server, schoolRP aims to bring the same experience to all players without the need for modification and as cool as plugins like mythic mobs may be for other servers it’s not necessary for a SchoolRP server

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
As much as this is a cool idea, there are already too many animals that very few players use as others have said above. Therefore, this will be a -1 from me.

DylanDeNewb

Level 33
Community Team
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
Definitely not worth doing for a deer that can't be implemented with the current plugin, but those who are complaining about having too many unused animal whilst lists, why? You have to buy them anyways and there's no technical deficit for the team nor is there an impact really on anyone else, except for the fact they may be playing an unpopular mob with a tag people will rarely see on tab.

mactatti

Level 13
Im just saying Deer can be one of the more influenced animals along with cats/dogs and some others. Because deer in Japan are sacred because they are messengers to the gods and it would make sense if they were around the Forrest/Shrine area as they are one of the peaceful creatures. Along with this for the concerns of too much animal whitelist that are never used. You don’t know how many people are going to buy it and so on there are some animals that were added but never used like the following. Rabbit, Fish, Goat, Duck, and Rat and maybe others. Because if they’re has no one that purchased this item in the last 5 months whats the worth of it?!

Plus I’m confused why some people think this is impossible because how did they make the snail, when they’re Arnt any animals in vanilla Minecraft like that?!

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
The snail uses base elements on the endermite, it just detextures some of the protrusion

to add antlers to a horse we’d need to add extra elements which can only be done with CEM or optifine mods as stated previously

I’m not telling you this as a deterrent to a cool idea, I’m telling you as I’m a modeller of the server and have been for 5 years, there are limits

sir meow

Level 37
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
i agree with Infi, I would love a deer whitelist and i'd think it'd be cute but.. there is so many whitelists already.. -1

findouticly

Level 17
findouticly
findouticly
Rich
I don’t really see a need for yet another animal whitelist to be purchased by very few players. There are several upon several different whitelists already available via purchase and I feel like at this point we’re just adding whitelists just to add whitelists.
maybe this chart will make you change your mind?1703525908079.png

Users who are viewing this thread