New area suggestion.

Classicalist

Level 86
IGN: LozzyOzzy
DATE: 29/08/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Estate replan
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This estate right here previously owned by Toto has been abandoned now and unused for a while, I feel like a place like this should be made into a public area. I am not talking about being able to purchase but more of like how the old Zen gardens was. If we had this as a more traditional Japanese garden then it would make out for some more area's for people to hang out in that is more "Nature" like. Currently the only place I can really think of that is nature like is the forest and shrine and I personally feel like we need more. Bellow I have listed some things I think that could be there.

image_2023-08-29_183152574.png

If this place got turned into a public Japanese garden there could be many things there a few I could think of is:

Free housing - Now I know we have just gotten a whole new district with over 300 new houses, However this will not be enough in the long run for the player base. In the old Zen gardens there was housing that people could roleplay in for free which is gone now, The only other place we really have this on the map now to my knowledge is that 1 free to use beach house. Having more of these area's for new players would be really nice since they will have a place to go and "Live" whenever they need it.

Dojo - Currently on SRP not many people know there is a PVP place on the map being at the shrine, If we were to have a Dojo at this new Japanese place on the map it would have an excuse for people to use the Dojo for gangrp training. Currently at the shrine I've seen it many times people train in the Dojo fully masked and in attire. Recently I have even seen it with bats, That is against the shrine rules and you also can not KO on shrine grounds. In this new Dojo we could have less strict rules, Still have it as the No majoring area but allow people to be masked and KO in a new Dojo like area. Include a PVP area too since not many people know about the PVP area.

Possible NPC ran shop - In this area we could have another NPC ran or even player ran shop that will sell public traditional Japanese food/drink (Or items) depending on what gets done with it (If it becomes a thing) This will give players more places to shop at once again while no shopkeepers are online.

Extra stuff (I dont know what id refer this to as) - This place could have new spots for players to roleplay in such as picnic places, Ponds for fishing and possibly even things like tree houses like the old zen gardens had.

Over all I personally think this place should be revamped into something the whole player base can use, The bringing back some sort of Zen garden is just my personal suggestion with what could possibly be included. For all I know the build team might already have something planned for it, But at the end of the day there's no point keeping a pretty decent sized area locked off and unused. So why not make it a new area for the whole server to enjoy? I would like to say this is my personal opinion and suggestion and if you disagree with it that is completely fine!

Ruin

Level 103
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
-1 I like your idea however I'd like it more if they would let people purchase it instead.
The entire playerbase is suffering the neglect of one player, its claiming a good chunk of the map, I've had good ideas for it, even a place where the public could use yet even though I had filled the requirements & had enough yen, i was told that the estate will simply not be used / sold.

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

I really miss the Zen Gardens, we have a very downtown area and we should combat this with some type of green or nature!!

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

I really miss the old zen gardens! It was such a memorable place to me as its where I first roleplayed with people. I think bringing it back where the current estate is, or bringing something similar to that area, would really make the place feel so much nicer and filled with nature.

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+
+1 More hang-out places and something new to experience. In my opinion, SRP needs a new flow or feeling when it comes to locations. I think adding a new location would have more of that.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
Yes yes yes please, that would be so cool. I love naturey areas especially those where people hangout at. Adding a dojo that allows gangRPers/new players/anyone to practice combat (rolling and p2l) would be great. So many suggestions made wants free public housing so small japanese style houses would be perfect to add there. I miss the zen garden and it'll be nice to have a place similar to it instead of letting that area go to waste. The area is up against mountains so it will defiantly add to the potential if the large area.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1
sounds cool, i used to take photos at the zen garden occasionally
if the staff team dont have anything else planned for the estate, it could definitely work

MushyRP

Level 16
MushyRP
MushyRP
Omega+
+1 the map does feel a bit bland even with the new update.. sounds like a good idea

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
+1
The zen gardens were a favored place by many, many players. Bringing it back or possibly selling it like Ruin said seems like a really good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread