will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
+1

this would be a cool thing to implement, it'll give the lore-team more stuff 2 do

dayywalker

Level 11
dayywalker
dayywalker
Notable
+1
I am all for map expansion. I love exploring new things on the map and would love to see this as a new addition.

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
+1
YES YES YES AND YES. We need more stuff to Kakakura to be completely honest. I am in love with these ideas!! More places can add to the rp.

Epitafu

Level 7
+1
I am all for map expansion. I love exploring new things on the map and would love to see this as a new addition.
So do I! Thats why i came up with the idea! And i also love building in that style so it would be nice to see what the Srp-build team can do!

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
+1, If you don't agree to this then uh... 8, yes. But for real, old and new players alike are all looking forward to new areas to explore or even specific a whole new entire map as it really keeps the roleplay fresh. When I first saw the announcement made by duckings that a new map was underway/being made I was so excited. But I believe it has been cancelled a long time a go now. Along with this I wanted to add that I have been thinking about maybe suggesting this myself but in minor detail: I wanted to suggest a new portion of the city to be added to the map which you can acces by driving through the tunnel near the powerplant.

-1, There is one thing I don't agree with personally though and that's the old buildings I personally like old buildings but I don't think it to be whise to have a huge city with old buildings around it. Ofcourse this exists but I don't see it working for this map itself.

Anyways amazing suggestion hope it gets accepted soon!

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
If you want a cool tree I could try use this cool little apple I have.

Epitafu

Level 7
+1, If you don't agree to this then uh... 8, yes. But for real, old and new players alike are all looking forward to new areas to explore or even specific a whole new entire map as it really keeps the roleplay fresh. When I first saw the announcement made by duckings that a new map was underway/being made I was so excited. But I believe it has been cancelled a long time a go now. Along with this I wanted to add that I have been thinking about maybe suggesting this myself but in minor detail: I wanted to suggest a new portion of the city to be added to the map which you can acces by driving through the tunnel near the powerplant.

-1, There is one thing I don't agree with personally though and that's the old buildings I personally like old buildings but I don't think it to be whise to have a huge city with old buildings around it. Ofcourse this exists but I don't see it working for this map itself.

Anyways amazing suggestion hope it gets accepted soon!
Great idea! The tunnel seems like a good way to connect the areas!

Also, thank you for all the support and ideas in the comment section. Feel free to post more ideas!

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
+1
I agree, though I feel as if this were to be added it should just wait until they go through with creating a new map. I forgot what the reasoning was as to why the map as not already been moved by now, though I feel as if priorities should be apartment complexes, and the option to purchase housing. It would be nice for the CURRENT housing to get updated aside from Staff, Sports, and SLT.

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
Optician to to plant store can be applied to be made a store, college student buildings were already suggested but got denied, brewery? Just buy from shop or players and auction house, art exhibition wouldn't make much says because no one would paint much other than in school and you can't get the painting equipment anywhere else and why would we need more parks when we have about 2-4 huge parks including the peer with rides and the beach with courts and don't forget the huge rocks at the end of the Bach with multiple beach houses, overall in my opinion I think it's best to just suggest minor additional changes to the map instead of making a major ones.
^^^

I'm neutral on this, the idea is good then again its just ehhh to me.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

- Sadly there's not enough room in Karakura for an entirely new section to be created, the past few months has been spent on creating more housing oppurtunities as that was a huge problem that needed addressing.​
- We'll add some new areas for players to roleplay, starting April using some of the ideas you have submitted here.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread