mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

new club suggestion

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+

I think this will increase a lot of the lag that SRP has been having lately, and do we really want to sacrifice the performance of the server for THIS?

hi i suggest to make a club for 18 year old's
In all seriousness, apply for the club in the club applications form... But like..

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
I sincerely hope that good luck will always be with you, and I also hope that you will continue to work hard and realize your plan step by step.
Kurumi
8/15/2023

vix

Level 23
twothousands
twothousands
Notable
+1 informative, well explained, so much detail, totally agree!

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
+1, this post changed my life. My entire view of everything that exists in this world, in fact, even in the entire universe. I can never look at anything I know the same way again. This post represents emotions that most humans could never understand. But I can. Thanks to this post I was awakened to many things previously considered unimaginable. Thank you for this exquisite post, I will never forget this experience.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+

Believe this is about Club Luxe and Not School Clubs but -1 anyway.

The legal drinking age in Japan is 20 which means you may not drink under that age LEGALLY and you cannot buy alcohol legally WITHOUT a fake i.d

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- Something like this exists in Karakura but is closed pending decoration! We're already in the process of getting it set up​

Users who are viewing this thread