cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: May 3
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

This command will allow players to move the mouse automatically while they type, and it will make their in-game characters moving and more realistic. Just do /eyecontact, sit back and type out your long detailed actions. The command simply will follow the face of the player in front of you!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Everyone will benefit from this new command! because they won't have to stop what they're doing to type!

Last edited:

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
While it is technically possible, it would be incredibly janky for the user due to the way packets are sent to the client; though take my input with a grain of salt, I've only dabbled in plugin development and don't have a full understanding of what is possible.

Regardless, it feels like a niche thing that really doesn't matter in the end. I think this would be better suited to being a client-side mod rather than a feature of the server, kind of a cool trick to say "haha guys look at this quirky thing I can do!"

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
most kpd officers and other people use clients or mods to do that for them. My computer would just explode if I try to add it to mine. ehh, I would like it to be added but I can see many bugs going into the system.

Neutral

TrapstarRp

Level 22
most kpd officers and other people use clients or mods to do that for them. My computer would just explode if I try to add it to mine. ehh, I would like it to be added but I can see many bugs going into the system.

Neutral
this why KPD sounds janky, but I think adding this it would just be worse ong. Also tbh that just sounds like a blatant cheat lmfao

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This is entirely possible, however it's not a priority at this moment in time.​

Users who are viewing this thread