New Era | Speakeasy

Kandu

Level 24
IGN:
CodeineSmasher

DATE:
6/20/2021

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I suggest adding back a Speakeasy. This speakeasy would be called 'New Era Speakeasy'. It would be located under the Apartment block D, Deluxe residence. Since there is a graffiti spot already there, we will make a room where you can "advertise" your gang by graffiti'ing. We would have a bar to serve people with booze etc. We will also have a DJ booth and a small dancefloor like the club. There will also be a fighting ring for people to fight in to solve their own problems they have with each other. There will be added more stuff after a while of the Speakeasy being run for a while.

HOW DOES THIS HELP SCHOOLRP:
This will increase roleplaying. (Fighting/talking/actioning) By fighting I mean the fight ring, By talking it could be the bartenders talking with the citizen, and by the actioning, it could be by graffiti'ing. This could also give new players an understanding of what SRP brings.

WHO WILL RUN THIS:
I will run this with a few friends and after the building is done, I will recruit citizens as staff, to help me run this Speakeasy. The staff could be paid 70% of what they earn and the 30% will go to alcohol etc.

[IMAGES IF ANY]2021-06-20_15.56.16.png
This is here the speak easy is gonna be. I would lower it with 5 blocks if possible since its gonna have people jump etc.

Last edited:

Kandu

Level 24
speakeasys failed and nvr used

hear me out tho.... remove gangrp
see i get your point at they failed. Thats why i am trying to bring them back and make them quite often used, see they were mainly used for gang hideouts etc. but rarely used, this will be a place where criminals and non-criminals would come. Thereby making it open to the whole public so yeah.

pashy

Level 183
remove gangrp
That's impossible there's the Black Market and the people who bought weps or have a custom weapon- verified gangs- and part of SRP is about City and many other things that make removing GangRP impossible

Last edited:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1

back when they existed they added more to gangrp then just '/me stabs' and i hate hideouts.. they're so stupid and edgy most of the time whereas the hideouts were something people would actually want to spend a decent amount of time in.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
-------------------------------------
Thank you for your feedback!
  • This feedback will be re-introduced sometime soon a little different from before. More information about this will be posted later on.

Users who are viewing this thread