mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New fun item

IGN: ViciusKnight
DATE: 18.6.2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I wanna suggest reskining elytras to be hang glider where u could find like 10 of them on the mountain so u can get an aerial view of karakura (dissapears where you land) and if you think: what if i land on a building? easy fix put barriers around them (but not houses pls).
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
More cinematic shots and a fun thing to do

EnderBubs

Level 58

I can see this being used to abuse situations tbh. I mean using a hang glider to get across town and possibly land somewhere we’re you aren’t meant to land can happen. And example someone could use it to fly onto EMS’s roof or KPD’s roof. Two places where players will be trapped due to lack of perms if they do land there as well as they aren’t supposed to be up there

As well as staff doesn’t want to go through all the trouble of putting barrier blocks on EVERY building to stop players from landing. And what’s stopping them from landing ON the barrier blocks? Nothing. People can just land on the barrier blocks and make it so NO ONE can get ti them unless they use the hang gluider which would be unfair in some cases like police chases, or people chasing after someone to act on perms

Overall I see a lot of holes with this idea and pointless work for staff/builders so -1

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
+1
I like this idea, obviously it would have to cost a lot of in game money like mentioned by someone else, as for the 'getting in places you're not supposed to be in' situation, you could simply use /spawn to remove yourself, I can also imagine making it count as failrp to land in areas no one is allowed to access (Like with cosmetic abuse).

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+

this is not really needed tbh. Can be easily abused as mentioned above, and kinda goofy

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I’m ngl bro +1
As long as it despawns after a certain period of time

TrapstarRp

Level 22
neutral, could easily be abused for gangrp uses to escape in dumb ways, but also would be able to get cool views/pictures or some different rp.

Reapz999

Level 20
Reapz999
Reapz999
Rich+
good idea, but it leads the way to plenty of exploits and other issues. it would be a staff nightmare like all the other problems there are, (bird ranks have an arial view as is, its nothing special)

Users who are viewing this thread