mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New Gang -The Untamed

Swurv

Level 1
This group started to from when one person (who is now our leader) decided to go against rules. She hated being bossed around by anyone. Then others started to take interest in how she had this wild attitude to go against everyone and somehow others seem interested to join her. From then on they decided to call themselves 'The Untamed' for they couldn't be as you would say "tamed" (or in this case bossed around). (Oh and also they have very short temper because they like to do what they want and when someone enters their territory they can easily become agitated).

Motive:
Wanting to prove we hate being controlled as you can call it and to prove we like having our own right. Yet at times will get into fights over what we want and just to feel like we are giving back to other what they gave to us and better still anyone should know not to mess with a gang.

Leader: xAbiiii
Second incharge: Swerv
Current Members:
destroyerpvp_
Wapalowise

IGN:

RP Name:

How can you help: (Don't worry if you cant think of much I understand)

Why you want to join: (Just general understand of why you are interested)

-Need to be able to wear a full black/grey mask
Meet at the back roads (road near the shop leading down to the blocked off path)

Requests:
We would like to ask any admins or Ducks if we could have any access to any weapons at all.
A place we would like to mark or have control of would be: Takashima Viewing Area

Our gang tag is this:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/02/4b/0f/024b0f78caf4be739794cdcd77d6c228.jpg

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
No backstory or format to join? I feel like your gang needs a backstory, motive, and at least a format.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
his gang fail rp refused to roll and so on then ran away from roll play by getting off line

Flapppie

Level 23
IGN: Flapppie

RP Name: Ethan

How can you help: (Don't worry if you cant think of much I understand) Uhm, i can kill people if needed, and do my duty in general (sorry xd)

Why you want to join: (Just general understand of why you are interested) I want to join a gang which isnt scared to fight.

-Need to be able to wear a full black/grey mask
Meet at the back roads (road near the shop leading down to the blocked off path)

Users who are viewing this thread