mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

new guy that needs help

D

Deleted member 3839

So this is the first "RP" server im playing on and i have no idea what im doing. i think im most confused about the classes. I dont know what classes im supposed to be going to. There was a thread about this that had the schedule but when i tried to find the class 308 it was blocked off. so now im back to being confused. Someone said to look at the signs but that didnt really help because i didnt understand what signs they was talking about.

Flapppie

Level 23
1. Classes will be held when teachers are online, (press tab for tags)
2.use /looc or /ooc for out of character talk
3./ticket for help
4.read the rules
5.dont be a dickbag
6. have fun

Mister Zero

Level 19
So this is the first "RP" server im playing on and i have no idea what im doing. i think im most confused about the classes. I dont know what classes im supposed to be going to. There was a thread about this that had the schedule but when i tried to find the class 308 it was blocked off. so now im back to being confused. Someone said to look at the signs but that didnt really help because i didnt understand what signs they was talking about.

School caught on fire, from what I can tell classes will be getting put on hold for now, instructions on how to use basic commands can be found near the spawn, classes are for teachers and such, and 'ranks' are gained by playing more, so if you play long enough, you'd go from a Grade 10 to a Grade 11.

Mister Zero

Level 19
How did the school catch fire, if i may ask?

shrug.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread