mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New item in "Cosmetic & Customs" in the shop.

findouticly

Level 17
findouticly
findouticly
Rich
What's your Minecraft Username?: findouticly
What's the title of your suggestion?: New item in "Cosmetic & Customs" in the shop.

What's your suggestion?:
Well, since there is already the ability to buy Additional Wardrobe Slots, why not add an ability to buy an Additional Character slot? That's how I would imagine it to be:

1704488747687.png

I mean, there's nothing really much to say... If you dont agree with my suggestion ( I dont see why not... ) feel free to reply to this post.

P.S.
You would also only be able to buy only ONE.

How will this benefit the server and community?:

From my point of view, how this will benefit the community is that it will allow players to have an additional roleplay spot without being forced to buy Omega, which is in itself a really expensive ( You'd have to work for 8 days in Poland to be able to buy Omega, which is probably the same in eastern Europe countries and maybe others. ahaha. )

Classicalist

Level 87
if its 1 per account I can see this happening. I understand it can be a pain having 2 slots filled with for example a faction and then an animal and went to play a student or something but upgrading to OMEGA is to expensive. The idea of being able to buy just 1 I like. +1

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1

I know a lot of people that would buy this simply because they have multiple characters or slots they'd love to use but don't have the money to buy Omega for. This could really help a lot of player's problems!

Users who are viewing this thread