New Language

kishmaka

Level 3
IGN: zxyanna
DATE: 3/31/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would like to suggest the addition of the language "Nahuatl."
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I believe that this will benefit both the server as well as the community because it will bring in more diversity to the server seeing as how there are significantly less South American languages on the language list despite the presence of many indigenous languages still being spoken in various parts of South America. More specifically over 400 languages belonging to South America. Introducing Nahuatl as an official language for the server will allow for more representation of cultures belonging to South America and leaves a very likely possibility of inspiring a larger tolerance and level of respect for people of South America as well as the languages included in South America- especially in the community. Regardless of the fact that Nahuatl is a rare language, it is still very much real and spoken amongst nearly 1.5 million Mexicans as of 2022 and is an incredibly significant part of the lives of so many people who do speak it. Expanding the list of South American languages in the server will allow for people to be more in depth with their character, more specifically their character's culture.

moved2paws

Level 6
Neutral/-1

Mostly thinking of the additional workload/performance for the payoff, it seems to be something to fit a very small group/only you, that won't really pay off for the server - having to add additional ones where there are already 90+ seems unneccesary

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would like to suggest the addition of the language "Nahuatl."
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I believe that this will benefit both the server as well as the community because it will bring in more diversity to the server seeing as how there are significantly less South American languages on the language list despite the presence of many indigenous languages still being spoken in various parts of South America. More specifically over 400 languages belonging to South America. Introducing Nahuatl as an official language for the server will allow for more representation of cultures belonging to South America and leaves a very likely possibility of inspiring a larger tolerance and level of respect for people of South America as well as the languages included in South America- especially in the community. Regardless of the fact that Nahuatl is a rare language, it is still very much real and spoken amongst nearly 1.5 million Mexicans as of 2022 and is an incredibly significant part of the lives of so many people who do speak it. Expanding the list of South American languages in the server will allow for people to be more in depth with their character, more specifically their character's culture.
if azerbaijan language isnt being added then i doubt this'll get added either.

kirbylover91

Level 0
nimoru
nimoru
Notable+
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would like to suggest the addition of the language "Nahuatl."
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I believe that this will benefit both the server as well as the community because it will bring in more diversity to the server seeing as how there are significantly less South American languages on the language list despite the presence of many indigenous languages still being spoken in various parts of South America. More specifically over 400 languages belonging to South America. Introducing Nahuatl as an official language for the server will allow for more representation of cultures belonging to South America and leaves a very likely possibility of inspiring a larger tolerance and level of respect for people of South America as well as the languages included in South America- especially in the community. Regardless of the fact that Nahuatl is a rare language, it is still very much real and spoken amongst nearly 1.5 million Mexicans as of 2022 and is an incredibly significant part of the lives of so many people who do speak it. Expanding the list of South American languages in the server will allow for people to be more in depth with their character, more specifically their character's culture.
+1 only because I love you zxyanna<3

Users who are viewing this thread