mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New Locations | jxstcam_

OceanRP_

Level 6
What's your Minecraft Username?: jxstcam_
What's the title of your suggestion?: New Locations | jxstcam_

What's your suggestion?:
I do believe that having more locations would be best for the server. There are a lot of POIs to go around like (Plaza, Powerplant, and Front Gates) I think having more locations would give more people a chance to own a shop, more buildings, and more players to explore the locations within the server. There is mountains near Business Park that players don’t even use. It would be best to add more areas for players to have an open view of more of the world. There also locations where players barely go anymore (Ex. Forest, Back of School) These POIs would be required to make a whole new look for players.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I think having an expansion with the world border would help a lot and bring new areas that players can enjoy!

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
I'm gonna write this just in case as a disclaimer, but remember that NOT ALL THE MAP LOCATIONS ARE GOING TO BE USED 24/7. It is an unrealistic expectation to have Every Location used at Once. Places are used periodically by small groups. Players congregate where their friends are/where their friends want to go which of course, changes like the wind.

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I will let you know that the build team is currently working on several map updates (as seen in the updates panel), however an expansion is not one of those updates and probably won’t ever be at least for a long time.

The goal of our work is to make something out of locations that aren’t being used, updating hotspots, and add brand new features that the playerbase can explore.

So in essence, yes we are adding new locations (such as dorms and the new stadium), however a border expansion will probably not happen.

I will let you know that the build team is currently working on several map updates (as seen in the updates panel), however an expansion is not one of those updates and probably won’t ever be at least for a long time.

The goal of our work is to make something out of locations that aren’t being used, updating hotspots, and add brand new features that the playerbase can explore.

So in essence, yes we are adding new locations (such as dorms and the new stadium), however a border expansion will probably not happen.
WAIT there will be dorms? how much will htey cost im so poor and i can just imagine the frat parties in them!

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
From my knowledge, this is already being worked on in small portions, such as business park.
but, most of what I was said has already been said.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We've already added loads of new locations to visit in the Business Park. We'll also be adding new field trip specific locations you can only visit during classes!​

Users who are viewing this thread