Not open for further replies.

Kandu

Level 24
IGN:
CodeineSmasher
DATE:
1/21/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Basically, as the new map is coming out soon a lot of people will worry about how they are gonna transfer their items, or if they will lose them cause of the map transfer. so basically what I am suggesting is using the bus-stop to go from karakura to [NEW CITY NAME] since then you can get a house or apartment and begin to store their items. For me at least I have a lot of items and it would be nice to have a chance to transfer the items slowly instead of rushing them.
-----
when the new map gets released to the public you could say you have one week to transfer your items, that would give people time to peacefully move their items to the new map.​

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega

With the process of map changes this does not seem possible. But I am sure we'll be looking into the transfer of items closer to he maps completion.

Im6

Level 184
PENDING

Thanks for your feedback. The contents of this thread will be reviewed once again once the transfer is nearby.​

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
------------------------------
  • This feedback will be marked as denied as there's still a long time until the map update.
  • The community will be notified about the item transfer when time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread