Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
IGN: Exposion but IlyOtiosee as it got hacked

DATE: 2/18/2021

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I was just wanting to make some Ideas that could possibly be added into the new map. some of these things include; Newer parks I find the ones we have quite bland I was thinking maybe add a golf course for a park or a actual park with a playground | Basketball court | a lake for people to fish | if you have anything you want to add on to this be sure to in the REPLY BOX BELOW

[IMAGES IF ANY]

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
We have all of that already except a golf course, that'd be hard to add
That is true, I am just looking for ideas :D I haven't been on on it a bit so yeah when I get unbanned in 2 days I will have a look around and see what could be added

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
Ok hmm a movie theatre
To add on to this; I want to say maybe the owners could script a plugin to possibly make movies in the game that go with the "Movie Theatre" but knowing having a plugin like this would most likely lag the Players/Server.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
+1

Up for any suggestions. The Golf Course would be kind of useless unless we got a Golf Plugin, which doesn't sound terrible but I'm not sure if a Golf Course would be common in this part of Japan. As for a Movie Theatre, I'd expect small towns like this to do Community Outside Movies, so still a maybe

Rebel

Level 53
I agree with the person above this comment, it would seem useless as Golf isn’t really a thing in Japan at all for example like Multi-Gender bathrooms is not a thing in Japan but in America it is, it just wouldn’t make any sense.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
golf course isn't japanese. we don't need anymore western buildings
In fact, Japan has quite a bunch of Golf Fields in its territory.
upload_2021-2-20_15-9-56.png
It is true that SchoolRP doesn't have as many traditional buildings as one would like, it is also true that every country has influence coming from other countries. Furthermore, creating golf fields would serve the purpose of a park where people can spend their time around, as well as a place where competitions would be hosted. Perhaps it wouldn't make sense to make a "golf team", but this could bring more possibilities of roleplay, allowing people to buy golf clubs, which could, at the same time, be used to CombatRP

+1

Rebel

Level 53
View attachment 18014
It is true that SchoolRP doesn't have as many traditional buildings as one would like, it is also true that every country has influence coming from other countries. Furthermore, creating golf fields would serve the purpose of a park where people can spend their time around, as well as a place where competitions would be hosted. Perhaps it wouldn't make sense to make a "golf team", but this could bring more possibilities of roleplay, allowing people to buy golf clubs, which could, at the same time, be used to CombatRP

+1
That isn’t actually a bad idea, I have never really been to Japan so I am unsure what type of buildings are there as I assume it’s very different from America where I live, but I also feel create a country club type thing and apartments right on the golf course the golf course where I live has homes and a country club and apartments along the course, so I change my answer to +1 but also keep the -1 as well as some of this might be a little bit on the nose.

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
View attachment 18014

+1
NO

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
+1

Up for any suggestions. The Golf Course would be kind of useless unless we got a Golf Plugin, which doesn't sound terrible but I'm not sure if a Golf Course would be common in this part of Japan. As for a Movie Theatre, I'd expect small towns like this to do Community Outside Movies, so still a maybe
I do agree I think having a movie theatre would be cool to add

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
View attachment 18014

+1
You do have a point with the "Combat RP" people would use the clubs as weapons which would be cool but I think staff would make the clubs non combat weapons

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
NO GOLF COURSE I BEG TO THE LORD I BEG TO ANYBODY I BEG TO THE PUBLIX WORKER ON CHECK OUT ISLE #3 I BEG TO THE SELF CHECKOUT MACHINE PLEASE NO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLF

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
NO GOLF COURSE I BEG TO THE LORD I BEG TO ANYBODY I BEG TO THE PUBLIX WORKER ON CHECK OUT ISLE #3 I BEG TO THE SELF CHECKOUT MACHINE PLEASE NO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLFNO GOLF NO GOLF
i agree fullheartedly.

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
Did you have a seizure?

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
Did you have a seizure?
https://www.fluentu.com/blog/no-in-different-languages/

Users who are viewing this thread