cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: May 2
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

The top bar displaying the time, temperature, and location should be swapped out to a smart phone app.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This feature will make the roleplay more realistic, as you will have to pause to check the time and weather on your smart phone, which you will not be able to do if you don't have one.

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
Neutral

honestly, this gives no purpose. Yes it would be realistic but I agree with lozzyozzy, barely people look at the temperature. I barely even see people roleplay the temperature either soo..

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
This would make the UI less user-friendly to new players, though I would like some more functionality besides games and messages with the phone, perhaps a notepad system, custom alarms, a calculator and a banking app would be some relatively simple, fun starting additions.

gigaboi0990

Level 10
Imma say +1, because yes it's more realistic, but I'd say keep the time schedule thingy in the GUI, to make sure people know when it's school time

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
+1/-1 For me, I think the time, weather etc being displayed on the top is the way to go. The smartphone app that you're suggesting is really cool, but I can def see it leading to confusion from new players, or those who do not have a phone. Thus, these players may not know the time and may not attend school at the correct times.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We have a new weather system in the works which will include a forecast app with more detail about the weather, however we will not be removing any of the information on the boss bar (top of your screen).​

Users who are viewing this thread