mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New place of worship suggestion

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
If diversity is what you’re seeking it would also be nice for subjects surrounding foreign cultures and religions in school to be taught but ima say +1 because diversity is cool

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
Religion in general is not roleplayed out enough on the server for more places of worship.
As the one who runs the shrine faction, we struggle enough as is trying to find roleplay in that area; we moved more to focus on keeping a traditionally Japanese aspect to things over just religion. The church I don't even see used at all if any, occasionally for players weddings. Religion isn't a huge demand on SRP but can 100% be practiced and welcomed for your own personal needs and wants! I know many players put things in their apartments or houses to represent their characters religion such as little shrines etc.

As it would be nice to see more representation on the server for all players to enjoy, religion isn't the biggest priority as their is little to no demand.
Which breaks my heart. Please come talk to my shrine staff, theyre all so nice LOL

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Well.. perhaps the church could be expanded or some of the forest could be sacrificed to play a synagogue there? Idk

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
Religion in general is not roleplayed out enough on the server for more places of worship.
As the one who runs the shrine faction, we struggle enough as is trying to find roleplay in that area; we moved more to focus on keeping a traditionally Japanese aspect to things over just religion. The church I don't even see used at all if any, occasionally for players weddings. Religion isn't a huge demand on SRP but can 100% be practiced and welcomed for your own personal needs and wants! I know many players put things in their apartments or houses to represent their characters religion such as little shrines etc.

As it would be nice to see more representation on the server for all players to enjoy, religion isn't the biggest priority as their is little to no demand.
Which breaks my heart. Please come talk to my shrine staff, theyre all so nice LOL
We are also lonely ;-;
Please I beg you visit me!!!
I am on pretty often. Ahma K. Ukiyo / Ahma_Kon

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
If you add a select thing (for example, a synagogue) people are going to get mad and be like "Oh yeah?? Well I want [Insert Place of religion]" and its going to go down a huge spiral of chain events as reactions to this addition. As rinis (and many others) have previously said, barely anyone uses the church/shrine plus they would need an entire new faction JUST for this. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of branching out with religions but you can do other things from doing it in your apartment to just skiprping it!

Shintoism is one of the main practices around Japanese culture and is extremely important to the Japanese people In-Real-Life. Adding to this, it is influenced all around the map with places including the shrine(s) and Kamis spread around. Now, a church can be more generalized as there isn't a specific paster/priest, along with this it is currently mainly used for weddings and funerals solely. Going to have to downvote this one, sorry!

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

As much as I'd enjoy more diversity, the Jewish religion isn't rp'd nearly enough to dedicate a spot on the map for. I've seen very few people RP this select religion, if RPing religion at all.

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
I don't dislike your idea though at the moment the map is not big enough to add another building, besides you could use the church for it or any other place.

I will make it a +1/-1

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
-1, eh I think a mountain and church dedicated to religion on srp is enough though on another school trip like Paris I'd like to see this included!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

- We've made the church (next to the shopping district) a 'Universal' church which accepts any religion In-Character.

Users who are viewing this thread