mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New rule suggestion

ExceededFern

Level 2
IGN: Tajeks
DATE: 5/6/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I suggest you change rule #2
2. You are not allowed to discriminate, be sexist, be racist, be homophobic, or put any graphic/sexual content in OOC.

Oh yeah and it's not even in read or IC but I guess a 120 day ban is suitable for that right? I was racist to another player of SRP on DISCORD. This has no connection to OOC / LOOC in game or any of the Roleplay Hub discords AT ALL. I would suggest changing this -

2. You are not allowed to discriminate, be sexist, be racist, be homophobic, or put any graphic/sexual content in OOC Or In any 3rd party application involving players from SRP.

So you're allowed to ERP in discord but not racism or sexism? Now you might say, "oh its because ERP is illegal if they are both minors." So is discrimination in MOST states, excluding Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania in a WORK PLACE. So basically ERP is worse breaking the actual law than discrimination, racism, homophobia, etc.

I've done this multiple times before, being racist and disrespectful to players on DISCORD and I was never punished for it until now.

Now time for the pictures and DMs with multiple people.
[IMAGES IF ANY]
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png These are some if the images relating to my ban for 120 days
Screenshot_3.png

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- This suggestion is only out of spite of your ban.
- You’ve tried to come up with many loopholes in your ban, therefore, this and any new ban appeals will not be accepted unless you come to terms with your behavior.​

Users who are viewing this thread