ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
IGN: ProblematicFinn
DATE: 5/15/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Alright, so here is my idea for a new sport; Wrestling/Sumo Wrestling. We all should know that Japan is known for wrestling and sumo wrestling;upload_2021-5-15_20-10-7.png
So why don't we have a wrestling/sumo wrestling team? Who knows to be completely honest. In the Dojo we have something like wrestling where you punch/kill people and the last one standing is the winner, so why can't we turn that into an actual sport?

As it states here it says that Sumo Wrestling in Japan is also a school sport;upload_2021-5-15_20-12-17.png
I believe all this evidence is enough to say that a Wrestling/Sumo Wrestling team would be very necessary for a Japan type server. But I am still going to continue.

All the sports are your normal sports, and well wrestling is also a normal sport in most schools. We have clubs that go into Martial Arts, so why not just make a whole team for wrestling? The best part is for a Wrestling team it won't just be a male team, as that Wrestling is actually a Unisex sport;upload_2021-5-15_20-18-45.png
I believe this is enough to put some consideration into adding Wrestling as a sport to SRP

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
But if made into a sport it wouldn't be illegal, as Sumo Wrestling/Wrestling isn't illegal
Besides that argument srp does not need more sports team. Current ones are already struggling to get new members. I went to a recent tryouts for the female basketball team and no one showed. Went to the baseball college team tryouts and barely only two people came. We need to focus on the current ones and figure out what needs to be done with those before even thinking about adding new ones. I also said martial arts is a club and it’s legal and accepting members.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
I don't really think this is workable. I mean for one this would require a rolling system, not only that but if they had not taken out the "Sumo" plugin they had in place before (if you know what I am talking about good, if not I am not explaining). I guess it would be easier depending on if they took it out or not. Also, there are reasons they have not put in other sports. LAG, also it would probably be a bust just like Dodgeball.

-1 Although this would be cool if it was outside of school and/or implemented within the MMA Club if that is still a thing.

pashy

Level 183

I don't agree, I don't think this works for a team in the high school nor college.

I think if this was a thing it'd be a School club. Though, I don't suggest applying for it because it's most likely to be denied due to martial arts or something like that already existing, but you can try.​

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
The pre-existing underground fight club is not illegal; if you wish to bring this to the school, I advise applying to become a Club Leader in order to host a Martial-Arts club for students as this idea is much more viable as a club rather than an entire official sports team

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
As stated in the replies, we currently have enough sports teams (Twenty total) and most of which require some attention before even considering new ones - You may wish to look into starting your own club or join the above suggested Martial Arts Club when applications are open in the future. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to create a feedback thread.

[CREATE A CLUB APPLICATION]
[JOIN THE MARTIAL ARTS CLUB]

Users who are viewing this thread