mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New Shop Application

Shop/Cafe wanted:
One of the shops behind 11/7 that has no doors.

IGN:
LanceLovinCorgi

Previous applications:

Language Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application-filipino.13351/

Previous warns/kicks/bans: Meta-gaming warns and afk kicks. I have some meta- gaming warns because I kept saying where I was and I was getting afk kicks because I was afk.

Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to own a shop because I am unemployed and it is very hard to get money without a job and I want to make new friends! I want to create my own environment like I can set the formality and culture of my organization. I wanna do what makes me happy. I wanna watch my shop grow and see people happy at my shop. Have people work at my shop to spend some time with my friends and familywant to own a shop because currently I am unemployed and it is very hard to get money without a job

What do you plan to do with the shop?: Since Shop 9 is a restaurant I want to turn it into a cafe.I want people to enjoy their stay at the cafe and to make the cafe open 24/7, so that people can go to a cafe thats open all night all day instead of waiting for another shop to open. I am going to try to make a decent cafe for all people and all sexuality.

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will be unique from other shops because it will be open 24/7 then being closed, but if there is no worker of mine available to work then it will be closed for the day. And I can ask people if they wanna eat outside or inside. Also it will be unique because it has cats you can hangout with while eating and drinking coffee.

How many employees are you planning to have?
I plan to have I plan to have 3 cashiers. 1 security guard and 2 people who restock. In total I have 6 workers to help me run my business and for it to grow bigger.The one security guard will guard the outside, the 2 people will restock, and 3 cashiers including me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread