mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New Trailer Suggestion

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Sorry, I'll do that next time, if I have a chance to.
I did thought about capturing the scenes of players doing their normal stuff, but it is really hard, since everyone tends to gather around spawn and stands there chatting for hours. It looks crowded and hard to figure out anything from the scenes.
If I have a chance to have actors and actress it would be easier for me to record those kind of footages as a director.
an easy one to do naturally is a filled classroom, volleyball matches and just waiting for school gates to open from the inside (for the tons of ppl running into school grounds)

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
normally i'd give a +1

but the suggestion is too based for me to simply give a normal regular run of the day plus one

this is a big, fat W and nobody can tell me it is not
the production quality is too good man...

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for taking the time to submit a feedback.

- The staff team have reviewed your trailer and we are all for it! However, there are slight improvements we'd like made for us to fully feature this on our official Roleplay Hub YouTube channel.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact KimiNoUso#9999 on Discord.

- Reduce the use of black filtering and leave the majority of your clips un-filtered
- Introduce English characters, instead of Japanese (we get what you were doing with the anime opening style, however the server's primary language is English)
- Film more interesting shots of the server, including the School, City, Hospital & KPD
- Work on finding non-copyrighted music (if possible)

Users who are viewing this thread