• No i like the Drinks we have RN

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

philbertman42

Level 139
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Japanese vending machine culture is actually a pretty big thing, so it's always bugged me that SRP's vending machines are so barren, and none of them sell anything unique. Pretty please, may we please get some cool vending machines with varying items, some of which sell accessories, food, or other drinks? *bats eyelashes cutely (i have very long eyelashes)*

DarkEclipic

Level 161
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

MORE DRINKKSSS, dont get me wrong i love the ones we have but there could be SO MUCH MORE!! like canned coffees or canned teas

Blossom789

Level 11
Blossom789
Blossom789
Rich+
+1

please add more drinks and food. I’m getting bored of giving juice boxes and marshmallow treats. It’s getting old. If you can please add cream soda!!!

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1

more drinks and food. i dont use the vending machine that much because theres literally no point when all it sells is like 8 things (drinks and food combined)

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
Been selling the same things for years, might as well spice it up with more drinks and snacks

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

Vending machines are a big culture in Japan, some selling full meals and other even selling Apple products. The SRP vending machines are more barren than SRP during early hours. Adding more items to it would really be a good addition along with a larger amount of foods and drinks for players.

Avazil

Level 21
Avazil
Avazil
Omega+
+1!!!!

A variety of drinks, and snacks would be nice!
A small addition, but very cool nontheless

DylanDeNewb

Level 35
Community Team
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
Okay but what if you could rent a spot for a vending machine and insert your own items to sell to people? Rather than being purely server owned.

Could even allow for vending machine customs

ErikFinster

Level 119
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Okay but what if you could rent a spot for a vending machine and insert your own items to sell to people? Rather than being purely server owned.

Could even allow for vending machine customs
oh . . . I LIKE that . . . it should be limited to food and drink items . . . so it doesn not take away from the Auction House, but I like the idea!

Users who are viewing this thread