mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New Way For Entering Yachts

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
-1. I do not think this'll be useful at all, more like a "just there" thing. The only place's you'd be able to go on the map would be to other place's on the beach or other boat's. Theres a chance this can and will be useful but I highly doubt it because if someone does own a boat and someone just uses another boat to travel to their boat wouldn't it just be annoying if they're in an important rp situation? And like Infi said, it can be abused to escape criminal roleplay.
To own a boat you have to pay millions of yen. It'll be nice to go right to the boat rather than swim. In addition, using the system to escape situations is considered FailRP and is against the rules. However, elevators and train systems are also like that, right? To somewhat combat this, the addition should cost money and have a delay similar to the 10 seconds you must wait for the train. Since boats take longer I believe 15-20 seconds would be reasonable. However the small details are to be left to staff if this is added :)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- It takes roughly 5-10 seconds to swim to many of the yachts, along with new water vehicles coming very soon. It seems unnecessary to add fast transport for such a short distance compared with the train system which has 250+ of block distance between most (if not all) locations​

Users who are viewing this thread