mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New Whitelist

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
I mean... +1 because I'd be the kind of person to enjoy it /hj , BUT for the sake of realism, and just for the fact this is Minecraft after all, [-1]

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
we already have 2 whitelists that remove the ability to explore the whole map, its called bear's and flish/dolphin. Only reasons people get them is it they know how to rp with them which is why you dont see any fish at all and because of that when in using the dolphin whitelist it gets lonely

Last edited:

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+
-1 Makes zero sense. This is a role-play game, I don’t see why anyone would want to RP being a motionless, speechless, and not at all interactive plant. There’s nothing you can do with a whitelist of being a tree, other than detailrping your leaves flowing in the wind… people would regret it. So respectfully, no

TrapstarRp

Level 22
-1 theres already cats and dogs talking, I don't need a plant pulling up to me with a knife trying to rob me while do /me bush ruffles, also people already like stomping animals, the instant you see that nametag some kid is gonna run over and stomp you pick you wtv

Users who are viewing this thread