NEWS REPORT | Crime within Karakura 2

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Crime within Karakura.png
NEWS REPORT | Crime within Karakura 2

Hello, hello. My name is Lucas Duckstein, and I’m here to once again inform you guys of the crime activity and/or statistics within Karakura City; has it decreased, or increased..? Let’s find out!

I decided to create some sort of statistic regarding the Crime within Karakura, and if it has increased, or decreased. Take a look;

..- As you can see, the crime within Karakura has certainly increased, with ‘gangs’ and ‘organizations’ such as Akita, UNFORGIVEN, Bakuto, The River etc.

But, can we do something against this? Is there any way to stop the ongoing crime in Karakura?

My opinion, and answer: no. Stopping crime within Karakura is not that simple as it looks.

--
As you all know, I have had a conversation/interview with a Police Officer, and they clearly stated that the Karakura Police Department are doing the best they can in order to stop the ongoing crime in Karakura; all we can do currently, is wish for the best and be patient at all times.

I have decided to walk around Karakura for a little bit to take some pictures of sprayings and all types of things regarding crime in Karakura. Every single picture mentioned down below are all going to be explained by me and I will make sure to inform you guys the best I can about these mysterious sprayings:

➣ [1]

UNFORGIVEN x RIVER”; what does that mean?

The letter “x” most of the time is used between words to mention that one another has either merged, allied or partnerships. I unfortunately do not know which one of these has occurred, but I can assure all of you that these 2 mysterious gang(s) have merged, or allied together. Further detail regarding this will all be edited by me as soon as possible.

As you can see, there is this weird sign which mentions “Akita’s squeals from…”, I unfortunately did not take a picture of the entire thing as the messages towards each other are very threatening and sensitive.

➣ [2]

Death to Akita, let them all burn; TR: FeeltheBern2021”: What does that mean?

As a lot of people know, there is this mysterious organization that goes by the name of Akita spreading around in Karakura. This gang has done some very cruel and gore things, I unfortunately can not mention what things exactly to avoid any gore-related things within this thread. Though, I can assure you that this ‘gang’ is immensely dangerous.

The message displayed above does not have a ‘provider’. Though, there is this silver message next to it which mentions a weird word/sentence: “TR; FeeltheBern2021”.

Whoever knows what this exactly may mean, let me know down below in the comment section.

➣[3]

Apologies for the poor quality in this last picture, a lot of grey clouds were in this place which made it hard to take a picture in.

Anyways, back to the picture; this picture mentions a somewhat long quote. Though, that’s not the important thing.

The important thing is that something, someone that goes by the name of “Zoku” died. Rumors are still getting in but there are believed and told that Zoku is a gang that has died 2 - 3 days after they started. This is not sure, these are just rumors spreading around.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Enough of all this, what I want to reach with this News Report, is for all of you to stay safe and to not go, or talk with strangers which you do not know.

I hope I informed you guys as best as I could, this will most likely be the last crime related News Report to avoid the mass ‘spam’.

Tell me down below what you guys would like to see more.

Thank you for reading.
✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread