mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | General Safety & Precautions

kuaoi

Level 13

General Safety and Precautions
"New year, new faces, new dangers."

Hello Karakura! Happy new year to you all! I hope it's been treating you well so far.

As you may know, Karakura is known vastly for it's gangs and illegal conductivity. Frightening, right? I know it is to me at least.

I'll be discussing some methods of how to keep a clean record, whilst staying as safe as can be!

────────────

Masks & Attires
If you see someone with a mask on or a group of people in the same attire, get a good distance away so they will not be able to hear you and call 110. Do not engage with them, alert, approach, or catch their attention.

Drugs
Drugs are commonly sold from student to student from the hospital pharmacy. Which can result in a pharmacy blacklist and possible arrest. Do not purchase drugs from students or adults unless you are given them directly from hospital staff.

Weapons
Weapons are a big one. If you ever see someone with a weapon, try to take a picture if there are no CCTV's around. Otherwise, do not engage the person wielding the weapon and run away as fast as you can. Call 110 when you are alone and they can not hear you.

Fights
If you want to have a friendly fight with someone, do so in the dojo or the fighting club. If you are to have public displays of aggression towards another, you could risk possible detaining, a fine, or even an arrest. Do your best to keep it civil before getting hands-on with another civilian. If you can not contact an adult, then walk away from the situation. If they follow you to provoke you even more, call the police and explain the situation to them.

Sexual Harassment
This is sadly not uncommon in Karakura. Do NOT force yourself on another. Rather it's a simple kiss or even a hug. If they do not consent and feel as though they're being forced out their comfort zone, that is classed sexual assault. In defense of sexual harassment, you can push them away and run off. It will be an option to file a restraining order on the person!

────────────

Moving on, let's talk about gangs.

Gangs are under-the-radar organizations that actively work against the law enforcement forces. That includes the police and hospital staff alike.

Here lately, it has been heard that gangs have been particularly targeting hospital staff to get back at the police for arresting their fellow gang members. It's brutal to say the least. .

If you are aware of any standing gang members, it is advised that you contact the police at once. Otherwise, it's suggested to not associate with them at all as they can be violent and aggressive without warning. All bite, no bark.

────────────

Gang members, illegal conduct, all happen during our daily lives in Karakura. Rather we know it, know it subconsciously, or live in absolute bliss of such topics. People who partake in illegal activity are part of our daily lives, and we just don't know who is who. You can never be too careful. . Or too vulnerable to their clutches.

Who knows when they will strike next?

────────────

This is from journalist Sinamon Chu and it was a pleasure presenting this to the city of Karakura.

I hope you enjoyed reading! Stay safe!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread